The first time the rider heard about the Hornet CB 600F was in 2014. Since then, there is no way to stop linking the new Hornet CB 600F 2023 with the high standards of the automotive world. Although it has no recent versions, and Honda’s own president puts the new Hornet CB 600F 2023 as a promise, the bike is one of the best selling in EU USA. And fiercely vie for the best naked leadership manufactured so far.
New Hornet CB 600F 2023
The legion of super naked fans today feel “orphaned” by the category leader. Since 2014 Honert CB 600F has not been produced anymore. As a result, the current Hornet CB 600F 2023 circulates on the market as a second hand product.
But do not think that this devalues the bike, on the contrary, the model carries the most sought after motorcycle title on the internet for purchase.
✓ In addition to this model, see major releases 2023:
Proving that whoever is king never loses his subjects. This may even be the opportunity that many people expected to get a copy of Hornet.
In its time of manufacture and sale with zero mileage, the CB 600F was part of songs that titled it as luxury as well. Due to its motorization, strong snoring, power and flashy design.
New Honda manufactured the successor CB 650F, but for now it has not achieved the same success as the previous one. The promise is that in some time the model will be manufactured again. In an interview for Auto Esporte, the president of the automaker said the name Hornet cannot be used at any time.
Hornet CB 600F 2023 Series Items
No wonder there are more than 47,000 copies of the motorcycle circulating in EU USA. And the Hornet CB 600F 2023 series items play a big part in this success.
All the composition of the bike brings references of great styles, name and weight that has within the market. Investment in technology, motorization, safety and comfort have never been neglected.
- 4 cylinder in-line engine with 96/102 horsepower;
- Final speed of 250 km / h;
- Acceleration from 0 to 100 km / h in 3.5 seconds;
- Sports exhaust;
- ABS brakes;
- New graphics in different colors;
- LED flashlights.
Datasheet New Honda CB 600F 2023
The specifications contained in the New Honda CB 600F 2023 datasheet show why so many spotlights on the model. Only with the design you can see that the motorcycle offers good conditions of power, driveability and performance on the streets.
- Engine: 4 stroke / 4 cylinder / 16V DOHC / 599.3 cc / water cooled;
- Power: PGM-FI electronic injection;
- Ignition: electronics;
- Starting: electric;
- Diameter x Stroke (mm): n / a;
- Compression Ratio: n / a;
- Power (cv at rpm): 102 to 12000;
- Torque (mkgf at rpm): 6.53 to 10500;
- Shift: 6 gears, final chain drive;
- Chassis: Diamond type, aluminum.
- Length (cm): 208.5;
- Height / Width (cm): 109/76;
- Wheelbase (cm): 143.5;
- Weight: (kg) 173/177 (ABS);
- Clearance (cm): 13.5;
- Seat Height (cm): 80.4;
- Tank (l): 19.
Suspension and Brakes:
- Front Suspension: reversed hydraulic telescopic fork;
- Rear Suspension: hydraulic dampening link type balance and coil spring;
- Front Brakes: 296 mm double floating disc, with 4 opposing piston calipers;
- Rear Brakes: 240 mm single disc and single piston sliding caliper;
- Tires Front: 120/70 – 17 Rear: 180/55 – 17.
Hornet CB 600F 2023 Consumption
There is no denying that anyone who has a 2023 model like the Hornet will surely want to ride the bike around. And so, you need to know the Hornet CB 600F 2023 consumption :
- Average sport consumption: 18.4 km per liter;
- Average fuel consumption: 29.7 km per liter.
Hornet CB 600F 2023 Price
Every year the price of the motorcycle must fall, precisely because it has more kilometers driven. Still, the rider finds Hornet CB 600F 2023 price on the market for:
- Starting from: $ 8100.