The new BMW F 700 GS 2020 is a versatile motorcycle that delivers performance and comfort to its users as a great sporting BMW Adventure. The model soon arrives in the EU USA market, and for you already know the news of the BMW F 700 GS 2020 we prepare the following post, accompany!
The New BMW F 700 GS 2020 is a model for those looking for agility and a sporty style, and then we can learn more about this release.
New BMW F 700 GS 2020
The model also draws attention by offering electronic control system (Ride-by-Wire) and autopilot that controls the acceleration and deceleration with greater ease.
- See also the differentials of:
- New Honda NC 750X 2020
- New Suzuki GSX S750 2020
- New Suzuki GSX S750 2020
For added safety, the new New BMW F 700 GS 2020 also features a brake system with New BMW Motorrad ABS technology, a 300 mm double disc at the front and a 265 mm disc at the rear.
Colors of the New BMW F 700 GS 2020
As for the colors we have for this release 2 options, they are:
Technical specifications of the New BMW F 700 GS 2020
The technical data of this launch brings all the details from the engine to the dimensions of this launch, but as it has not been disclosed, check the details already expected for the New BMW F 700 GS 2020 :
- Type: Liquid cooling, 4-stroke, two in-line cylinders, two overhead camshafts, four valves per cylinder, dry sump lubrication;
- Diameter / stroke: 82 mm x 75.6 mm;
- Displacement: 798 cc;
- Maximum power: 55 kW (75 hp) at 7,000 rpm;
- Maximum torque: (Nm) / RPM 77 Nm at 5,500 rpm;
- Compression ratio: 12.0: 1;
- Fuel preparation / engine management: Injection of the electronic intake tube.
- Fuel: Premium unleaded, minimum octane rating 95 (RON);
- Alternator / Autonomy: Three-phase alternator 400 W;
- Battery: 12 V / 12 Ah, free of maintenance.
- Clutch: Multi-disc clutch with oil bath, mechanically operated;
- Gearbox: 6-speed gearbox constant gearbox integrated into the crankcase;
- Transmission: Current.
- Frame: Tubular structure steel crib, load-bearing motor;
- Front suspension: Telescopic fork, Ø 41 mm;
- Rear suspension: Aluminum casting with two swing arms, center spring bracket, hydraulically adjustable (variable) spring preload on the crank, adjustable damping limiter;
- Front / rear suspension stroke: 170 mm / 170 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1,557 mm;
- Trail: 95.3 mm;
- Angle of steering column: 64 °;
- Wheels: cast aluminum;
- Front wheel: 2.50-19 MTH2;
- Rear wheel: 3.50-17 MTH2;
- Front tire: 110 / 80-19;
- Rear tire: 140 / 80-17;
- Front brake: Double brake disc, 300 mm in diameter, double piston floating calipers, ABS;
- Rear brake: Single brake disc, 265 mm in diameter, single piston floating calipers, ABS;
- ABS: New BMW Motorrad ABS.
Dimensions / weights
- Length (mm): 2,280 mm;
- Width (mm): 880 mm;
- Height (mm): 1.215 mm (standard windscreen);
- Seat height (mm): 820 mm;
- Curvature of Legs: 1,810 mm;
- Weight in running order: 212 kg;
- Total allowed weight: 436 kg;
- Payload (with standard equipment): 224 kg;
- Fuel tank capacity: 16 L;
- Approximate reserve: 2,7 L.
Consumption of the New BMW F 700 GS 2020
The consumption of the New BMW F 700 GS 2020 has not yet been announced because it is in the test phase, but we have to follow the expected average for the model, follow:
- New BMW F 700 GS: average of 22 km per liter .
Price of the New BMW F 700 GS 2020
The readjustment on the value of this model will be announced at the official launch of the motorcycle, then check out the current price of the New BMW F 700 GS :
- New BMW F 700 GS: from $ 9900 .