The New BMW G 310 R 2023 is a bold motorcycle with outstanding performance and state-of-the-art technology that reaches the national market making the sports segment even more complete. The model has drawn attention to where it passes, and for our readers to know better the New BMW G 310 R 2023 we prepare the following post, follow!
Features of the New BMW G 310 R 2023
The New BMW G 310 R 2023 brings a robust design, greater safety and an attention-grabbing consumer test, we will now go into more detail.
The New BMW G 310 R 2023 comes with new features ranging from its visual to the technologies that make up the motorcycle. One of the novelties of this model is that it is even lighter, bringing as a benefit better handling.
Seeking to provide its users with greater comfort and safety, the New BMW G 310 R 2023 rear a bench with 78.4 cm of ground, light alloy wheels 19 inches in the front and 17 in the rear.
✓ See also the news of the main competitors of the model:
For the visual we envisage a new front mudguard and fairings fixed to the sides of the tank with a new design.
Technical specifications of the New BMW G 310 R 2023
The data sheet of the New BMW G 310 R 2023 will present all the information regarding this model 2023 , then check some of these characteristics:
- Type: single-cylinder, 4-stroke, 4-valve, dual-controlled, water-cooled;
- Diameter / stroke: 80 mm x 62.1 mm;
- Displacement: 313 ccm;
- Maximum power: 34 hp at 9,200 rpm;
- Maximum torque (Nm) / RPM: 28 Nm at 7,500 rpm;
- Compression ratio: 10.6: 1;
- Fuel: Petrol;
- Fuel Preparation / Engine Management: Electronic Injection.
- Clutch: Multidisc in oil bath, mechanically operated;
- Currency exchange: 6 gears;
- Transmission: Current.
Suspension / Wheels
- Front Suspension: Inverted telescopic fork;
- Rear suspension: Aluminum swingarm rear scale;
- Front / rear suspension stroke: 140 mm / 131 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1,374 mm;
- Trail: 102.3 mm;
- Steering column angle: 64.9 °;
- Wheels: Aluminum;
- Front wheel: 3.0 x 17 “;
- Rear wheel: 4.00 x 17 “;
- Front tire: 110/70 ZR 17;
- Rear tire: 150/60 ZR 17;
- Front brake: 300 mm single disc;
- Rear brake: 240 mm single disc;
- ABS: New BMW Motorrad ABS.
- Length (mm): 2.005 mm;
- Width (mm): 849 mm;
- Height (mm): 1080 mm;
- Seat height (mm): 785 mm;
- Curvature of the Legs: 1,760 mm;
- Weight in running order: 158.5 kg;
- Total weight allowed: 345 kg;
- Payload (with standard equipment): 186.5 kg;
- Fuel tank capacity: 11 liters;
- Reservation: Approx. 1 liter.
Consumption of the New BMW G 310 R 2023
The consumption tests of the New BMW G 310 R 2023 catch our attention, as the model is expected with the following average:
- New BMW G 310 R: average of 30.6 km per liter between city / highway.
As soon as more information about this consumer test appears, we will update more information in our motobike post!
Price of the New BMW G 310 R 2023
The price of the new New BMW G 310 R can be readjusted in this release, but while it has not been confirmed this new value is worth mentioning that the model has a price from $ 6100 in the entry version and $ 6600 in the most complete version .