Do you like adventurous motorcycles? Then get to know the new BMW R1200 GS 2020, a two-wheeled machine prepared with the latest technology that offers comfort, safety and performance. Want to know more about the BMW R1200 GS 2020? So keep following.
The New BMW R1200 GS 2020 is a motorcycle that seeks to change the vision of its users, as it brings together outstanding features and a mechanic that catches our attention, check it out next!
- See also the new differentials of:
Features of the New BMW R1200 GS 2020
Let's start by highlighting the news that the New BMW R1200 GS 2020 will present in this launch, as these characteristics draw attention to this adventurer who comes with full force for the EU USA market.
Among the new features of the new New BMW R1200 GS we can highlight:
- Chromed exhaust protector;
- Hand warming;
- Tire pressure control (RDC);
- Automatic pilot;
- Dynamic Braking Light.
Colors of the New BMW R1200 GS 2020
Five color options are expected for the New BMW R1200 GS 2020 , and then you can check out those colors, see:
Technical specifications of the New BMW R1200 GS 2020
- Type: Twin-cylinder four-stroke boxer with liquid and air cooling;
- Diameter / stroke: 101 mm x 73 mm;
- Displacement: 1,170 cc;
- Maximum power: 125 hp (92 kW) at 7,750 rpm;
- Maximum torque: (Nm) / RPM 125 Nm at 6,500 rpm;
- Compression ratio: 12.5: 1;
- Fuel Preparation / Engine Management: Fuel Injection.
Performance / Fuel Consumption
- Maximum speed> 200 km / h;
- Alternator / Autonomy: Generator of 510 watts three-phase (maximum power);
- Battery: 12 / V / 11.8 Ah, free of maintenance.
- Clutch: Multi-disc in oil bath with hydraulically operated anti-slip function;
- Exchange: Six-speed gearbox with helical teeth;
- Transmission: Cardan Shaft;
- Table: Separable trellis-type multitubular frame;
- Front suspension: New BMW Motorrad Telelever with central damping system and cane equipped with internal cylinders of 37 mm in diameter;
- Rear Suspension: Monobraço oscillating aluminum equipped with New BMW Motorrad Paralever system with hydraulic system of continuous adjustment of spring preload and return of the damper (Premium Package);
- Front / rear suspension stroke: 190 mm / 200 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1,507 mm;
- Trail: 99.6 mm;
- Angle of steering column: 64.5 °.
- Front wheel 3.00 x 19 ";
- Rear wheel 4.50 x 17 ";
- Front tire 120/70 R 19;
- Rear tire 170/60 R 17;
- Front brake Double floating discs with a diameter of 305 mm and radial calipers equipped with four pistons;
- Rear brake Single floating disc with a diameter of 276 mm and forceps equipped with two pistons;
- ABS Series item adjustable according to the driving mode and with possibility of integral or partial deactivation.
Dimensions / weights
- Length (mm) 2,207 mm;
- Width (mm) 952.5 mm;
- Height (mm) 1,412 mm;
- Seat height (mm) 850/870 mm;
- Curvature of the Legs 1870/1910 mm;
- Weight in running order 244 kg;
- Total weight allowed 460 kg;
- Payload (with standard equipment) 216 kg;
- Fuel tank capacity 20 liters (total);
- Reserve Approximately 4.0 liters.
Consumption of the New BMW R1200 GS 2020
The test of consumption of the New BMW R1200 GS 2020 has not yet been officially released, however the expected for the model is the following average:
- Average consumption of 20 km per liter .
Price of the New BMW R1200 GS 2020
We look forward to a price adjustment of the New BMW R1200 GS 2020 , and as long as this new value is not disclosed check out the current price of the motorcycle:
- New BMW R1200 GS: from $ 19500 .
The following gives you more photos of the New BMW R1200 GS remembering that our post will be updated soon with more information: