Bold and innovative the new BMW S1000 R 2020 is a motorcycle that promises to mark its segment, and as we love news we prepare this post to bring our readers more details about the BMW S1000 R 2020. To know more continue reading!
The New BMW S1000 R 2020 is a naked bridge technology with a bold visual that draws attention wherever it goes, we will see more details of the model below.
✓ Check out also other major New BMW launches for 2020:
New BMW S1000 R 2020
The New BMW S1000 R 2020 brings to this release new accessories such as ABS Pro brakes, new Dynamic Traction Control (DTC) and Active Suspension Control (DDC) that have made the motorcycle even more agile and safe.
As for the design what is expected is a low front with high rear, asymmetrical headlamps and LED direction indicator.
The new 2020 bike is the most powerful in its class, being a naked derived from the super sports category that offers maximum performance with a tetra cylindrical motor with power of 165 hp and linear and constant torque in all the ranges of rotations.
Colors of the New BMW S1000 R 2020
The New BMW S1000 R 2020 comes to the market with three color options, see what they are:
Technical specifications of the New BMW S1000 R 2020
The updated datasheet of the New BMW S1000 R 2020 was not released, however we have some of the features expected for the model, see:
- Type: 4-cylinder in-line, 4 stroke, 16 titanium valves with dual control, mixed cooling (liquid and oil);
- Displacement: 999 cc;
- Maximum power: 165 hp at 11,000 rpm;
- Maximum Torque: 114 Nm at 9,250 rpm.
- Clutch: Multidisc in oil bath, sliding, mechanically operated;
- Currency exchange: 6 gears;
- Transmission: Current.
- Frame: Diamond Frame Frame composed of aluminum, engine partially integrated to the chassis;
- Front Suspension: Reversible telescopic fork Ø 46 mm, adjustable compression and return;
- Rear Suspension: Aluminum rear balance, adjustable damping and return;
- Front and Rear Suspension: 120 mm / 120 mm;
- Front Wheel: 3.50 x 17 “;
- Rear Wheel: 6.00 x 17 “;
- Front Brake: Double floating disc, fixed caliper with 4 radial pistons, diameter of 320 mm, thickness of 5 mm;
- Rear Brake: Single disc, floating caliper with single piston, diameter 220 mm, thickness 5 mm.
As soon as the new data sheet for the New BMW S1000 R is released we will update more information.
Consumption New BMW S1000 R 2020
The tests of consumption of the model have not yet been disclosed, however we have an average expected for the motorcycle, check:
- New BMW S1000 R: Average of 16.9 km / l .
Price of the New BMW S1000 R 2020
The New BMW S1000 R 2020 will arrive with a new market value, but this adjustment has not yet been announced. Next we have brought the current value of the model, check:
- New BMW S1000 R: $ 16600.
Pictures of New BMW S1000 R
Next you check more photos of the New BMW S1000 R, remembering that we will update our post with more information about this launch soon: