The new CG 160 FAN 2020 is Honda's next launch in the day-to-day motorcycle segment. The model is modern, comfortable and with remarkable performance, and to know it even more just keep following.
New CG 160 FAN 2020
The new CG 160 FAN 2020 is a sporty motorcycle, with a modern design and affordable price that promises to win admirers of the segment.
For this launch, the model features a new CBS (Combined Brake System) brake system that guarantees greater safety to the pilot, as well as a dual-lens rear flashlight that provides greater brightness of the brake light.
Colors of the new CG 160 FAN 2020
- As far as the colors of this release are expected to remain, the standards are:
Technical specifications of the new CG 160 FAN 2020
- The data sheet of the new CG 160 FAN 2020 will be updated and presented at the official launch of the motorcycle.
- While waiting for the release of this data sheet check some expected information:
- Type: OHC, Mono-cylindrical 4-stroke, air-cooled;
- Displacement: 162.7 cc;
- Maximum power: 14.9 hp at 8,000 rpm (Petrol) / 15.1 hp at 8,000 rpm (Ethanol);
- Maximum torque: 1.40 kgf.ma. 6,000 rpm (Petrol) / 1.54 kgf.ma. 6,000 rpm (Ethanol);
- Transmission: 5 speeds;
- Starting System: Electric;
- Diameter x Stroke: 57.3 x 63.0 mm;
- Compression Ratio: 9.5: 1;
- Power System: PGM-FI Electronic Injection;
- Fuel: Petrol and / or Ethanol.
- Capacities and Dimensions
- Fuel tank / Reservoir: 16.1 liters;
- Engine oil: 1.2 liter;
- Length x Width x Height: 1996 x 739 x 1085 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1315 mm;
- Minimum ground clearance: 196 mm;
- Seat height: 790 mm;
- Dry weight: 116 kg.
- Type: Diamond Frame;
- Front Suspension / Stroke: Telescopic Fork / 135 mm;
- Rear Suspension / Stroke: Two shock absorbers / 106 mm;
- Front brake / Diameter: Disc / 240 mm;
- Rear brake / Diameter: A drum / 130 mm;
- Front tire: 80/100 -18;
- Rear tire: 90/90 -18.
- We will update the data sheet of the new CG 160 FAN 2020 as soon as possible, keep track!
Average consumption CG 160 FAN 2020
- We are still waiting for the result of the INMETRO consumption tests for the new CG 160 FAN 2020 , then check the average that is waiting for this release.
- Fueled with gasoline: Average of 35 km per liter between city / highway;
- Fueled with ethanol: Average 28 km per liter between city / highway.
- The result of the consumer tests will be updated in our post as soon as possible, be sure to follow!
Price of the New Honda CG 160 FAN 2020
- The price of the new CG 160 FAN 2020 may be readjusted with this release, but New Honda has yet to release this new value.
- Check below the model's current price:
- CG 160 FAN 2020: from $ 2300.
- Once we have released the new value of CG 160 FAN 2020 we will update this value for you!
Pictures New Honda CG 160 FAN