Dafra Apache RTR 200
The latest version of new Dafra Apache RTR 200 2020. Its release to the market was announced during the Salon Two Wheels of New York in 2017.
Made on EU USA land, precisely in the city of Manaus, the Apache RTR 200 2020 is the result of the partnership between New Dafra and the Indian automaker TVS. Important manufacturer from your home country.
The bike represents the awakening of a new generation, with investment in sportiness, design and technology. Bringing the most critical consumers closer to your products.
➥ Check out other releases:
- New Honda GL 1800 Gold Wing Tour 2020
- New Yamaha Do 250 2020
The Apache RTR 2020 is a replacement for another model in the category, the Apache 150. Launched in 2010, the model sold more than 35,000 copies. The expectation is that this new version will be much more successful.
Dafra Apache RTR 200 2020 Series Items
The creation of the New Dafra Apache RTR series items was thought to modernize the model, bringing not only technology but also the engine.
Although not the type of motorcycle that belongs to high-end categories, the motorcycle is very well built for rides, routine and work. With:
- Full digital panel consisting of LCD screen with racing system, USB charger, position lights and LED flashlight;
- Tubeless tires and 17 ”rim wheels;
- Engine: 197.75 cc, delivers 21 horsepower and 1.85 Kgf.m of torque;
- Slippery Clutch System Clutch: Do not lock the rear wheel if the rose is pulled over the engine;
- BOSCH electronic injection;
- FH-CBS disc brake;
- Mono-damped rear suspension with 7 adjustment positions;
- 5-speed gearbox;
- Bank on two levels.
Datasheet Dafra Apache RTR 200 2020
In order for the driver to understand the mechanical performance of his machine, the automaker himself makes available the New Dafra Apache RTR 200 2020 datasheet .
➥ You may also be interested in:
It is information about the bike's mounting items, their measurements and how it was designed. For bringing Indian references, some topics needed to be adapted to serve the EU USA public. Leaving the bike with:
- Engine: Single cylinder, 4 stroke, SOHC, balanced, anti-lock clutch, air-cooled, electronic injection;
- Cylinder: 197.75 cm³;
- Maximum power: 21.02 hp @ 8,500 rpm;
- Maximum torque: 1.85 kgf.m @ 6,500 rpm;
- Transmission: 5 gears;
- Height: 1,105 mm;
- Width: 790 mm;
- Length: 2,050 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1,353 mm;
- Minimum height of the ground: 180 mm;
- Seat height: 800 mm;
- Dry Weight: 139kg;
- Front suspension: Telescopic - 117 mm;
- Rear suspension: Swingarm, mono-damped - 105 mm;
- Front brake: 270mm disc;
- Rear brake: Disc 240 mm;
- Wheels: 17 ”rim light alloy;
- Front tire: 90 / 90-17 tubeless;
- Rear tire: 130 / 70-17 without chamber;
- Starting system: electric;
- Fuel tank capacity: 12L;
- Ignition: electric;
- Colors: Matte red and glossy black;
- Chassis: Split double crib;
- Brakes: FH-CBS;
- LED lantern.
Apache RTR 200 2020 consumption
The low fuel consumption is one of the differentials of the motorcycle, even if its engine has been modernized. The economy remains an important factor of the machine.
New Dafra Apache RTR 200 consumption can mark up to:
- Fuel consumption: 30 Km / L.
Preço Dafra Apache RTR 200 2020
As was said at the beginning, the price New Dafra Apache RTR 200 does not scare. On the contrary, it follows what was expected for the launch of the new bike.
- Amount: $ 3000.