Part of the automaker’s scooter group, the new Dafra Citycom S 300i 2023 is a hit with consumers. According to Dafra itself, this is due to the versatility of the new Dafra Citycoom S 300i 2023. Allowing for both city and highway shooting.
Dafra Citycom S 300i 2023
New Dafra Citycom S 300i 2023 is the result of the partnership between the EU USA manufacturer and Taiwanese automaker SYM. With features of national characteristics and advanced technology, the model promises to be a success.
The bike was presented at the Duas Rodas Salon in 2017, in the city of New York. Along with other New Dafra news. The highlight of the Cyticom 300i is its two versions, with or without ABS brake.
That’s right, the rider can choose which type of brake they prefer. Of course there is a change in the value. The ABS model is at least two thousand reais more expensive than the combined brake version.
➥ Check out other brand releases:
Other than that, the machine remains with its same originalities. The engine is maintained with 1 cylinder and 278.33 cc yielding up to 27.8 horsepower and 2.8 kgfm of torque on the trip. The gearshift is automatic CVT.
Dafra Citycom S 300i 2023 Series Items
In fact, the model is unimpressed with its New Dafra Citycoom S 300i 2023 series items and not counting the brake options, its compositions have been retained.
But of course because it is a scooter, a model that stands out in comfort, the automaker did not stop investing in its product. With items like:
- Large wheels 16 ”;
- CVT automatic transmission;
- Large space between seats;
- 12V outlet;
- 10 liter tank;
- LED flashlight;
- Modern instrument panel.
Dafra Citycom S 300i 2023 Datasheet
By analyzing the Citycom S 300i 2023 datasheet the owner or model owner can better understand how the machine was built.
➥ You may also be interested in the following models:
In the information are all measurements of motorcycle parts. In addition to informing the dry weight and its main mechanical characteristics. A basis for comparing Citycom with competitors like New Suzuki Burgman.
- Engine: Single-stroke, 4 stroke, OHC (Over Head Camshaft), water cooled and electronically injected;
- Displacement: 278.33 cm³;
- Cylinder Array: Horizontal;
- Maximum power: 27.8 hp at 7,750 rpm;
- Maximum torque: 27.5 Nm at 6,500 rpm;
- Diameter x stroke: 75.0 x 63.0 mm;
- Transmission: Automatic Continuously Variable (CVT);
- Height: 1,445 mm;
- Width: 785 mm;
- Length: 2,210 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1,500 mm;
- Minimum height of the ground: 125 mm;
- Seat height: 800 mm;
- Dry weight: 171 kg;
- Front suspension: Telescopic 100 mm;
- Rear suspension: Bi-damped, 91 mm aluminum fork;
- Front brake: disc;
- Rear brake: disc;
- Wheels: Aluminum Alloy;
- Front tire: 110 / 70-16 52P – Metzeler;
- Rear tire: 130 / 70-16 61P – Metzeler;
- Starting system: electric;
- Fuel tank capacity: 10L;
- Compression Ratio: 10.4 ± 2: 1;
- Colors: White, Matte Black and Gloss Black;
- Chassis: Tubular;
- Brakes: FH-CBS (Full Hydraulic Combined System);
- Length: 2,210 mm.
Consumption Dafra Citycom S 300i
Being a model adept to different types of track, both city and highways, the bike circulates a lot around. And consumption New Dafra Citycom S 300i 2023 must be compatible with the pilot’s desire for travel.
The records animate:
- Average consumption: 30 to 35 Km / L.
Dafra Citycom S 300i 2023 price
When it was launched in 2023, by the end of May the bike was on sale. The consumer found it for about 1,000 reais less.
Currently, the New Dafra Citycom S 300i price is:
- Value: $ 4700 with disc brakes.