With a modern and robust design, the New Dafra Speed 150 2020 offers all the benefits of a 150-cylinder motorcycle, but at a much lower price than the competitors in the segment. The model will arrive to the market with new alloy wheels rim 18 and to know better the New Dafra Speed 150 2020, accompany the evaluation!
Meet the new New Dafra Speed 150 2020
Belonging to the Itavema group, New Dafra Motors is a genuinely EU USA company that emerged in 2007 and has been gaining space in the superbike market in the country.
New Dafra Speed 150 2020 is one of the most successful product lines reached by the company. In addition, New Dafra offers motorcycles of the following categories:
The look of the New Dafra Speed 150 2020 is very modern and despite having a smaller size, it has a certain weight and robustness.
➤ Who looked at this evaluation, was also interested in:
Even at the good price, the motorcycle still offers the rider all the benefits he could expect from a common 150-cylinder.
New Dafra Speed 150 2020 series colors and items
In addition to the alloy wheels rim 18, already mentioned at the beginning of the evaluation, the New Dafra Speed 150 also offers as standard items:
- Electric pedal and pedal system;
- Disc brake;
- Balance for vibration control;
- 5 gears;
- Supports up to 150kg;
- It has cold to disc and an excellent balance that helps to control vibrations;
- It has the OHV engine (150cc) with low maintenance cost.
Currently, it is possible to find the New Dafra Speed 150 available in the following colors:
Technical specifications of the new New Dafra Speed 150 2020
The engine of the New Dafra Speed 150 2020 is the 150-liter OHV, which has a low maintenance cost. To check more details of their technical specifications, just check below:
- Height: 1,120 mm;
- Width: 735 mm;
- Length: 1,980 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1280 mm;
- Minimum ground clearance: 180 mm;
- Seat height: 760 mm;
- Dry weight: 115 kg;
- Weight in running order: 126 kg;
- Maximum permissible weight (total): 150 kg.
- Type: 4-stroke, single-cylinder, OHV, air-cooled;
- Cylinder arrangement: inclined 15 ° to vertical;
- Diameter x Stroke: 62 x 49.5 mm;
- Displacement: 149.4 cc;
- Compression ratio: 9.0: 1;
- Valve clearance;
- Admission: 0,08 mm;
- Exhaust: 0.08 mm;
- Compression ratio: 9.0: 1;
- Maximum power: 12 hp at 8,500 rpm;
- Maximum torque: 12 Nm at 7,000 rpm;
- Spark plug;
- Model: NGK D8EA;
- Electrode opening: 0.6 ~ 0.7 mm;
- Carburetor (type): PZ27;
- Fuel: good quality gasoline;
- Slow speed: 1,500 + – 100 rpm;
- Starting system: electric and pedal;
- Air filter: oil-immersed foam element ATF;
- Lubrication system: forced by trochoidal pump and oil pump.
- Type: Diamond;
- Front suspension;
- Type: telescopic;
- Course: 120 mm;
- Rear suspension;
- Type: swingarm, bi-damped;
- Course: 75 mm;
- Wheels: light alloy;
- Caster Angle: Not specified by manufacturer;
- Front brake;
- Type: disk;
- Actuation: hydraulic;
- Rear brake;
- Type: internal expansion;
- Drive: mechanical, by rod;
- Front tire;
- Measure: 2.75 – 18 42P;
- Only with driver: 25 PSI;
- Maximum load: 29 PSI;
- Rear tire;
- Measure: 90/90 – 18 57P;
- Only with driver: 29 PSI;
- Maximum load: 33 PSI.
Prices of the new New Dafra Speed 150 2020
Were you interested in taking one of these to your garage? Dafra Speed 150 2020 prices start at $ 1400 and may be slightly more expensive as optional items are included in the model.