Ready for another release? With an innovative design, the new Ducati Diavel 2020 arrives in the EU USA market and intends to quickly become leader of the segment! To see the complete evaluation of the new Ducati Diavel 2020, see below!
New Ducati Diavel 2020
Looking for a bike that brings power, low fuel consumption and aggressive design? The New Ducati Diavel 2020 may be a great choice!
The Diavel is a true New Ducati, born of the passion for motorcycling and designed to offer the authentic performance.
The bike has aggressive lines, muscular set and 162 horsepower engine. Launched worldwide in 2011, it underwent its first renewal in 2018 in Europe and has just arrived in EU USA.
✓ Who was interested in this launch, also looked:
- New Ducati Monster 1200 S 2020
- New Ducati Monster 797 2020
- Yamaha MT 07 ABS 2020
- Ducati X Diavel 2020
The 2020 model is the first to use final transmission by belt. The advantages of the belt are its low noise level, cleanliness, lower maintenance and fluid response to gasoline opening, as it is suitable for a true cruiser.
New Ducati Diavel 2020 Equipment
The 240/45 wide rear tire is an example of how Diavel had demonstrated day-to-day driving on the roads. In addition, check out the main items of the New Ducati Diavel 2020 :
- 50 mm front fork with black sheaths;
- 30 ° steering tilt and 130 mm trail;
- Bosch ABS system;
- LED lights;
- New Ducati Traction Control System (DTC);
- Pilot Mode “Sport”;
- Electronic switch.
Technical specifications of the New Ducati Diavel 2020
To get a better understanding of Japanese innovation, you have to keep an eye on the technical specifications of the New Ducati Diavel 2020 ! See the following information:
- Type: Testastretta 11 °, 2 cylinders in L, 4 valves per cylinder, Desmodromic, water cooled
- Displacement: 1198.4cc;
- Diameter x stroke: 106 x 71.5 [mm] (4.17 x 2.81 [in])
- Compression ratio: 13: 1
- Power: 152 hp (112 kW) @ 9500 rpm *
- Torque: 93 lb-ft (126 Nm) @ 5000 rpm *
- Gearbox: 6 speeds
- Primary Ratio: Direct Gear Shift; Ratio 1.84: 1
- Relation: 1 = 37/15 2 = 30/17 3 = 27/20 4 = 24/22 5 = 23/24 6 = 22/25
- Final Relationship: Chain; Front pinion Z28; Rear sprocket Z80
- Clutch: Sliding clutch and multi-plate automatic servo with hydraulic control
- Chassis: Four tubular steel trellis
- Front suspension: Adjustable fork Ø 50 mm (Ø 1.97 in)
- Front wheel: Light alloy, cast, 3.5 “x17”
- Front Tire: Pirelli Diablo Rosso II, 120/70 ZR17
- Rear suspension: Single shock absorber, preload and adjustable shoulder, remote reservoir, unilateral swing arm, trellis / fused frame
- Rear wheel: Light alloy, cast, 8.00 “x17”
- Rear Tire : Pirelli Diablo Rosso II 240/45 ZR17
- Front wheel travel: 120 mm
- Rear wheel stroke : 110 mm
- Front brake: 2 x 320 mm (12,60 in) semi-floating discs, Brembo radial calipers 4 M4-32 pistons and main radial caliper, Bosch curve ABS as factory equipment
- Rear brake: 265 mm (10.43 in.) Disc, 2-piston floating caliper with curved ABS as factory equipment
- Instrumentation: 3.5 “TFT color screen and dedicated warning light display
- Dry weight: 220 kg (485 lb)
- Weight in running order: 247 kg (545 lb)
- Seat height: 755 mm (29.72 in)
- Wheelbase: 1615 mm (63.58 in)
- Fork angle: 30 °
- Trail: 130 mm (5.12 in)
- Fuel tank capacity: 18 l (4.75 US gal)
- Number of seats: Double bench
Prices of the New Ducati Diavel 2020
Today in the national market prices for the New Ducati Diavel 2020 start between $ 17200 up to $ 20000 .