The launch of the New Ducati Monster 1200 S 2020 is being highly anticipated in the EU USA market! And all this success comes from the flawless performance of the model's previous generation. The exclusive New Ducati Monster 1200 S 2020 has come to accentuate even more the sports touch, thanks to suspensions Öhlins and the braking system Brembo M50.
New Ducati Monster 1200 S 2020
The Monster 1200 S returns to the origins of the New Ducati, being the most conceptual model, having as reference for the design the term "motor sport naked".
➤ Want power? So be sure to check the reviews:
For line 2020, the New Ducati Quick Shift (DQS) up / down system, all with 3 Y-spoke, with unique "S" graphics and the front carbon mudguard are expected. In addition, great focus given to the new tank of 16.5 l - 4.36 gallons.
The rear of the New Ducati Monster 1200 S 2020 is shorter, compact and with sharp lines. It maintains the height-adjustable seat in two positions (795 and 820 mm) and contains the passenger footrests, now separated from the pilot's supports.
New Ducati Monster 1200 S 2020 Series Items
One of the main highlights of the 2020 New Ducati Monster 1200 S is the Daytime Running Light system for the front projector and the LED indicators that together have brought better performance and safety to the rider.
In addition, see the main equipment present in the current generation of the New Ducati Monster 1200 S 2020 :
- ABS Bosch 9.1 MP Cornering;
- New Ducati Traction Control (DTC);
- New Ducati Wheelie Control (DWC).
- TFT instrument panel;
Technical specifications of the New Ducati Monster 1200 S
To get a better understanding of the model, the New Ducati Monster 1200 S 2020's datasheet brings a wealth of information such as its powertrain, chassis, transmission, dimensions and weight.
Here are some of these details:
- Type: Testastretta 11 °, L-Twin, 4 valves demodromically actuated by cylinder, double spark plug, liquid cooled;
- Displacement: 1,198 cc;
- Compression ratio: 13.0: 1;
- Power: 108 kW (147 hp) @ 9,250 rpm;
Torque: 124 Nm (91 lb-ft) @ 7,750 rpm.
- Gearbox: 6 speeds;
- Primary Ratio: Direct Gear Shift; 1.84: 1 ratio;
- Ratio: 1 = 37/15 2 = 30/17 3 = 27/20 4 = 24/22 5 = 23/24 6 = 22/25;
- Final Relationship: Chain; Front pinion Z15; Rear axle Z41;
- Clutch: Slider and multi-plate automatic servo with hydraulic control.
- Trellis steel tubular frame attached to cylinder heads;
- Front suspension: Öhlins forks 48 mm usd fully adjustable;
- Front wheel: 3 Y-spoke alloy spokes, with 'S' graphics, 3.50 "X 17";
- Front tire: Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 120/70 ZR17;
- Rear suspension: Progressive connection with fully adjustable Öhlins single-lever, single-sided aluminum swingarm;
- Rear wheel: 3 Y-shaped light alloy spokes, with 'S' graphics, 6.00 "X 17";
- Rear Tire: Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 190/55 ZR17;
- Front wheel travel: 130 mm (5.12 in);
- Rear wheel stroke: 149 mm (5.87 in).
- Dry weight: 185 kg (408 lb);
- Weight in running order: 211 kg (465 lb);
- Bench Height: Adjustable 795 - 820 mm (31.30 - 32.28 in.);
- Wheelbase: 1,485 mm (58.46 in);
- Fork angle: 23.3 °;
- Trail: 86.5 mm (3.41 in);
- Fuel tank capacity: 16.5 l - 4.36 gallons.
Prices of the New Ducati Monster 1200 S 2020
Because of the changes introduced by the Monster 1200 S, the price list has also been changed. The new average price is $ 19000 .