Classified by the manufacturer as a model of personality and unique style, the new Ducati Monster 797 2023 reveals more than just sports design. Packed with new features, the new Ducati Monster 797 2023 can be the gateway to falling in love with the brand. Built with strengths, impressive and convincing the rider. Know all your details below!
Ducati Monster 797 2023
From a long kilometer ride to routine use in big cities, the version is monstrously adapted to asphalt. The manufacturer brought to the New Ducati Monster 797 2023 the reference of the beginning of the family disclosures.
Today, this is the gateway to a high-displacement motorcycle offered by New Ducati. Respecting the good customs of strong motorization, respectful snoring and robust housing.
In silver with black, and red with black. The Monster 797 looks very pretty, as well as easy and agile driving. For transit routes, with lightweight driving that allows movement.
And of course for the longer rides when speed comes into play. The 76 hp engine and 7.0 kgf.m of torque ensure road stability and riding safety.
✓ Take a look at more new models:
New from Monster 797 2023
New Ducati has brought Monster 797 2023 serials and news that showcase its sales representation. The how became important to the manufacturer.
Investments were made in:
- New design with integrated handlebar, tank, lattice structure, engine and swingarm;
- Guarantee of constant and linear torque curve;
- L-twin Desmodue engine, with 76 hp and 7.0 kgf.m of torque;
- New chassis produced to ensure ease of riding;
- Compact dimensions, a low narrow seat, a wide handlebar and light weight;
- LCD screen display provides all the necessary information for riding;
- LED technology enhances the headlight, tail light and license plate positioning light;
- Monster 797 standard equipment includes: Bosch ABS, parking light and taillight and USB socket.
Ducati Monster 797 2023 data sheet
The New Ducati Monster 797 2023 datasheet provides important information on motorcycle operation. Your performance on the road, how it was built and what your limits are.
✓ Check out more releases:
All this, translated into mechanical specifications. It’s worth the assessment, check it out:
- Engine: L -Twin, 2 valves with air-cooled demodromic actuator per cylinder;
- Displacement: 803 cc;
- Diameter x stroke Power: 88 mm x 66 mm;
- Power: 75 hp @ 8,250 rpm;
- Torque: 68.9 Nm @ 5,750 rpm;
- Fuel injection: Electronic injection system, acceleration body 50 mm.
- Gearbox: 6 speeds;
- Final Ratio: Current; Front Pinion Z15; Rear Pinion Z46;
- Clutch: APTC wet multi-plate clutch with mechanical control.
- Chassis: Tubular steel trellis frame;
- Front Suspension: Kayaba Forks 43 mm usd;
- Front wheel: 10 spokes, alloy, 3.50 ”X 17”;
- Front tire: Pirelli Diablo Rosso II, 120/70 ZR17;
- Rear Suspension: Monoshock Sachs, with preload and rebound adjustment;
- Rear wheel: 10 spokes, light alloy, 5.50 X 17 ”;
- Rear tire: Pirelli Diablo Rosso II, 180/55 ZR17;
- Front wheel stroke: 130 mm;
- Rear wheel stroke: 150 mm.
- Dry weight: 175 kg;
- Weight in running order: 193 kg;
- Seat height: 805 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1.435 mm;
- Fuel tank capacity: 16.5 L.
Monster 797 2023 average consumption
Suitable for the streets, of course the Monster 797 2023 consumption is also very popular before opting for the bike. The model varies its expenditure according to the applied power.
- Average consumption: from 15 km / L to 17 km / L.
Ducati Monster 797 2023 Price
The amount charged for the motorcycle was updated in recent times, received an increase of about 2 thousand reais. Today, to take the zero kilometer model home, the rider will pay the New Ducati Monste 797 2023 price of:
- Value: from $ 10300 .