New Ducati Monster 797 2023: Prices, Specs, Specs, Speed, PHOTOS
The New Ducati Monster 797 2023 is a robust and intense motorcycle, ready to offer a unique experience that combines performance and speed in a single model. The launch of the New Ducati Monster 797 2023 is awaited by many, and if you want to know more about this model just keep following.
New Ducati Monster 797 2023
Although it has not yet been released in EU USA we gather details of the New Ducati Monster 797 2023 and we brought in this post so that you know the motorcycle better, check it out!
➤ And to speak in detail, we separate the analyzes of:
The New Ducati Monster 797 is the entry-level motorcycle for the new generation of New Ducati that offers style, sophistication and performance.
The model is a Monster with sporty styling and striking features such as easy pilotage and the unmistakable roar caused by its 75 hp L Twin engine.
The Trellis frame, Monoshock Sachs rear suspension with preload and rebound adjustment, and Bosch ABS are other features that make the New Ducati Monster 797 even more attractive.
Colors of the New Ducati Monster 797 2023
As far as the colors we expect for the New Ducati Monster 797 2 options, see what they are:
- Red with black frame and wheels;
- White with chassis and red wheels.
New Ducati Monster 797 2023 datasheet
The datasheet for this 2023 release has not yet been officially released, but some of the features already expected for the model are:
- Engine: L -Twin, 2 valves with desmodromic actuation per cylinder, air-cooled;
- Displacement: 803 cc;
- Diameter x stroke Power: 88 mm x 66 mm;
- Power: 75 hp @ 8,250 rpm;
- Torque: 68.9 Nm @ 5.750 rpm;
- Fuel Injection: Electronic injection system, acceleration body 50 mm.
- Gearbox: 6 speeds;
- Final Relationship: Chain; Front pinion Z15; Rear sprocket Z46;
- Clutch: Wet multiplate clutch APTC with mechanical control.
- Chassis: Trellis tubular steel frame;
- Front Suspension: Forks Kayaba 43 mm usd;
- Front wheel: 10-spoke, light alloy, 3.50 “X 17”;
- Front tire: Pirelli Diablo Rosso II, 120/70 ZR17;
- Rear suspension: Monoshock Sachs, with preload and rebound adjustment;
- Rear wheel: 10-spoke, light alloy, 5.50 “X 17”;
- Rear Tire: Pirelli Diablo Rosso II, 180/55 ZR17;
- Front wheel stroke: 130 mm;
- Rear wheel stroke: 150 mm.
- Dry weight: 175 kg;
- Weight in running order: 193 kg;
- Seat height: 805 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1,435 mm;
- Fuel tank capacity: 16.5 L.
As soon as the technical data of the New Ducati Monster 797 2023 is released we will update more information!
New Ducati Monster Consumption 797 2023
The tests of consumption of this motorcycle are being carried out to present the performance of the model in the city as well as in the road.
As the result has not yet been announced check the average expected:
- Average consumption of: 15.2 km / l on the road and 17.5 km / l on the road.
Price of the New Ducati Monster 797 2023
The price of this motorcycle in EU USA has not yet been announced, but the expected is that the New Ducati Monster 797 2023 arrive priced from:
- New Ducati Monster 797: $ 8000.
Photos of the New Ducati Monster 797
Check out the following more photos we have selected from the New Ducati Monster 797 for you, remembering that our post will be updated with more model information as soon as they are released: