Curious to know the most powerful bike in the world? With a four-cylinder engine and lots of electronics, the new Ducati Panigale 1299 2020 will be coming to our market soon! The launch will come in three versions and to know the details of each of them, follow the evaluation below on the new Ducati Panigale 1299 2020!
New Ducati Panigale 1299 2020
The name Panigale is a tribute to the place where the New Ducati was born: Borgo Panigale in northern Italy! The first bike named after this name was the Panigale 1199, which charmed the world in the year 2011 with the most powerful two-cylinder engine in the world with 195hp.
✓ Who looked at this evaluation, was also interested in:
With the responsibility of maintaining all this power, the New Ducati Panigale 1299 2020 that reaches 214 hp and can reach the 226 hp in the Speciale version, with track kit, maintaining lean visual and LED lighting.
Presented at the Milan Motor Show last year, the new New Ducati super sports car offers excellent performance on the track, a pleasurable ride on roads and streets.
New Ducati Panigale 1299 is derived from the GP18 model that contests the World-wide of Motorvelocidade. The 2020 bike was runner-up in the 2017 season with six wins.
New Ducati Panigale series items 1299 2020
Like all modern sports cars, the New Ducati Panigale 1299 2020 brings state-of-the-art technology. The electronic package of the new superbike brings some new features that sets new standards of safety and control, see now:
- Bosch six-axis inertial measurement sensor (IMU);
- ABS Cornering;
- Quickshift Up & Down;
- TFT panel;
- Exchange has six speeds with Quickshifter as standard;
- Electronic Suspensions Öhlins.
* Additional equipment: Hitch seat and stirrup kit!
Technical specifications of the New Ducati Panigale 1299 2020
The new propeller of Panigale 1299 2020 weighs 64.9 kg, 2.2 kg more than the 1,285 cm³ double cylinder of the previous version. To contain the weight gain, a front frame was developed in which the engine is part of the structure.
To better understand, check out the New Ducati Panigale 1299 2020 datasheet:
- Type: Super-frame, 4-valve, liquid-cooled, liquid-cooled, per-cylinder
- Displacement: 1285 cc;
- Diameter x stroke: 116 × 60.8mm;
- Compression ratio: 12.6: 1;
- Power: 145 kW (197 hp) @ 10,500 rpm;
- Torque: 137 Nm @ 9,000 rpm;
- Fuel Injection: Fuel Injection System. Double injectors per cylinder. Fully elliptical acceleration bodies ride-by-wire.
- Exhaust: 2-1-2 system with catalytic converter and 2 lambda probes. Double stainless steel double-ended dampers.
- Gearbox: 6 speeds with DQS New Ducati Quick Shift;
- Primary Ratio: Direct Gear Shift; 1.77: 1 ratio;
- Ratio: 1 = 37/15 2 = 30/16 3 = 27/18 4 = 25/20 5 = 24/22 6 = 23/24;
- Final Relationship: Chain; Front pinion 15; Rear sprocket 39;
- Clutch: Sliding clutch and multi-plate automatic servo with hydraulic control.
- Chassis: Monocoque in aluminum;
- Front suspension: Fork USD 50 mm pressurized and fully adjustable Marzocchi with rigid and lightweight anodized aluminum protector;
- Front wheel: 3-spoke, light alloy, 3.50 "X 17";
- Front Tire: 120/70 ZR17 Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP;
- Rear suspension: Fully adjustable Sachs unit. Adjustable length link: Progressive / flat
- Unilateral aluminum swingarm;
- Rear wheel: 3-spoke, light alloy, 6.00 "X 17";
- Rear Tire: 200/55 ZR17 Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP;
- Front wheel travel: 120mm;
- Rear wheel stroke: 130mm;
- Front brake: 2 330mm semi-floating discs, 4-piston radially mounted Brembo Monobloc M50 caliper, with curved ABS as standard equipment;
- Rear brake: 245mm disc, 2-piston caliper with ABS as standard equipment;
- Instrumentation: Digital unit with TFT color screen.
Dimensions and weight
- Dry weight: 166.5 kg (for models with liquid cooling, the weight data are related to the dry weight of the motorcycle without battery, lubricants and coolant);
- Weight in running order: 190.5 kg (for models with liquid cooling, the weight data are related to the dry weight of the motorcycle without battery, lubricants and coolant);
- Seat height: 830 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1437 mm;
- Fork angle: 24 °;
- Track: 96 mm;
- Fuel tank capacity: 17 liters;
- Number of seats: Double bench.
Versions and prices of the New Ducati Panigale 1299 2020
In relation to the prices of the New Ducati Panigale 1299 2020 , the entry version has a suggested price of 22,590 euros; and the most sophisticated V4S goes for 27,890 euros. The Panigale V4 Speciale with Italian and limited paint will be sold for 39,900 euros.