New Ducati X Diavel 2023: Price, Technical Data and Consumption
According to the automaker, the new Ducati X Diavel 2023 is ideal for anyone looking for daring and irreverence on the tracks! The new Ducati X Diavel 2023 engine reconciles the two different X Diavel personalities, ensuring the power of supermotos and a flat torque curve that rises from the low-rev range.
New Ducati X Diavel 2023
With a 1,262 cc biclindric engine that reaches 156 horsepower and 13.1 kgfm of torque, the new New Ducati X Diavel 2023 today has a look mixed with that of the “naked” and futuristic power custom.
The bike has aggressive lines, muscular set and headlight with LEDs. There really is personality!
➤ Who looked at this evaluation, was also interested in:
The New Ducati X Diavel S version brings even more technology, with special suspensions and brakes, as well as an optical assembly with daytime running lights and an exclusive seat.
The secondary transmission is by belt and the new bike 2023 has a system (DPL) to assist the starts, activated by a button.
New Ducati X Diavel 2023 Series Items
Even in urban power delivery mode, the bike has a distinct acceleration capability. The reason may be that the gearbox is surprising, since the clutch is soft and the first of the six gears comes in smoothly.
In touring mode, the Italian still lavishes more agility and power. The 240mm wide rear tire with almost 120mm helps the new New Ducati X Diavel 2023 show the one that came!
Among the main equipment of the new New Ducati X Diavel 2023 are:
- Traction control;
- 50 mm front fork with black sheaths;
- 30 ° steering tilt and 130 mm trail;
- Bosch ABS system;
- LED lights;
- New Ducati Traction Control System (DTC);
- Three different driving modes;
- 3.5 “color display (TFT);
- Electronic switch.
Data sheet of the new New Ducati X Diavel
The Italian arrives in a new version with the most optimized data sheet. To know the details, just check below!
- Type: New Ducati Testastretta DVT (Variable Desmodromic Distribution), L-Twin, 4 valves demodromically actuated per cylinder, double spark plug, water-cooled;
- Displacement: 1262 cc (77.0 in³);
- Diameter x stroke: 106 x 71.5 [mm] (4.17 x 2.81 [in]);
- Compression ratio: 13: 1;
- Power: 152 hp (112 kW) @ 9500 rpm *;
- Torque: 93 lb-ft (126 Nm) @ 5000 rpm *.
- Gearbox: 6 speeds;
- Primary Ratio: Direct Gear Shift; 1.84: 1 ratio;
- Ratio: 1 = 37/15 2 = 30/17 3 = 27/20 4 = 24/22 5 = 23/24 6 = 22/25;
- Final Relationship: Chain; Front pinion Z28; Rear axle Z80;
- Clutch: Sliding clutch and multi-plate automatic servo with hydraulic control.
- Chassis: Four tubular steel trellis;
- Front suspension: Adjustable usd fork Ø 50 mm (Ø 1.97 in);
- Front wheel: Light alloy, cast, 3.5 “x17”;
- Front tire: Pirelli Diablo Rosso II, 120/70 ZR17;
- Rear Suspension: Single shock absorber, preload and adjustable shoulder, remote reservoir, unilateral swing arm, trellis / cast frame;
- Rear wheel: Light alloy, cast, 8.00 “x17”;
- Rear Tire: Pirelli Diablo Rosso II 240/45 ZR17;
- Front wheel travel: 120 mm;
- Rear wheel stroke: 110 mm.
- Dry weight: 220 kg (485 lb);
- Weight in running order: 247 kg (545 lb);
Seat height: 755 mm (29.72 in);
- Wheelbase: 1615 mm (63.58 in);
Fork angle: 30 °;
Fuel tank capacity: 18 l.
Price of the new New Ducati X Diavel 2023
Today in the national market of the new New Ducati X Diavel 2023 , has a suggested price of $ 23000 .