The New Honda BROS 160 2020 is a super motorcycle designed to suit both those who are looking for a model for everyday life and those who want a motorcycle to hit the road. Modern look and ergonomic contours are part of the New Honda BROS 160 2020, and to know more about the model continue to follow.
The New Honda BROS 160 2020 has no official date to be released in EU USA, however we already have some details of the model for you, check it out!
➤ And to speak in detail, we separate the analyzes of:
New Honda BROS 160 2020
Let's start with the modern look that the New Honda BROS 160 2020 brings with this launch, formed by very sharp lines that even include the motorcycle seat.
In general, the New Honda BROS 160 2020 draws attention because it is one of the most attractive motorcycles in the world, but it also has a new instrument panel consisting of:
- Fuel marker;
- Pedometer (total and partial);
- Flashing lights;
- Electronic injection;
- Lighthouse and neutral.
Colors of the New Honda BROS 160 2020
We still do not have information about a new color option for the New Honda BROS 160 2020 , so the expected so far are 2 options, which are:
More colors can be released for the New Honda BROS 160 2020 , and in case it happens we will update this information.
Technical specifications of New Honda BROS 160 2020
The technical data sheet of BROS 160 2020 brings a lot of information about this release, but we will still have to wait for its release.
Following are some of the information expected for this data sheet, please follow:
- Type: OHC, single cylinder, 4 stroke, air cooling;
- Displacement: 162.7 cc;
- Maximum power: 14.6 hp at 8,500 rpm;
- Maximum torque: 1.47 kgf.max 6,000 rpm;
- Transmission: 5 speeds;
- Starting System: Electric;
- Diameter x Stroke: 57.3 x 63.0 mm;
- Compression Ratio: 9.5: 1;
- Power System: PGM-FI Electronic Injection;
- Fuel: Petrol.
- Type: Semi double crib;
- Front Suspension / Stroke: Telescopic fork / 180 mm;
- Rear Suspension / Stroke: Mono shock / 150.3 mm;
- Front brake / Diameter: A drum / 130 mm;
- Rear brake / Diameter: A drum / 110 mm;
- Front tire: 90/90 - 19M / C;
- Rear tire: 110/90 - 17M / C.
- Length x Width x Height: 2067 x 809 x 1158 mm
- Wheelbase: 1356 mm
- Minimum ground clearance: 247 mm
- Height of seat: 842 mm
- Dry weight: 120 kg
- Fuel tank / Reservoir: 12.0 liters
- Engine oil: 1.2 liter
Consumption of the New Honda BROS 160
We still have to wait for the result of the test of consumption of the BROS 160 2020 , but we already have an average expected for the motorcycle, check:
- Average of 36.7 km per liter with gasoline.
We will update the consumption of New Honda BROS 160 2020 as soon as the official result is announced by INMETRO.
Price of the New Honda BROS 160 2020
The value of the New Honda BROS 160 will be readjusted in this launch, but we will have to wait a little longer until the release of this new price.
Currently the New Honda BROS 160 is sold at the following price:
- New Honda BROS 160: Starting at $ 2700
Here are more photos of the New Honda BROS 160 and remember that we will update our post with more information for you as soon as possible, keep an eye!