New Honda CB 500 F 2023: Prices, PHOTOS and Datasheet
In line with the most popular models in the family, the New Honda CB 500 F 2023 is the right measure for those who want to start in this segment. The value of the new Honda CB 500 F 2023 is attractive, its functions are well compatible with what the public expects. In addition to complete the bike is also digital and technological.
New Honda CB 500 F 2023
The latest model of the CB 500 F is already being sold abroad, in the coming days the model should also reach New Honda dealers. With updated design, engine tuning and improved performance.
Among the new features is a fuller look, typical of a motorcycle with the power and displacement it offers. According to the Auto Esporte portal, the engine will also feature adjustments that include low-rev power.
For now, until the model is updated, its construction is 50.4 horsepower and 4.55 kgfm of torque. In addition to comfort and precision, produced by the 5 settings brake.
Sport exhaust show the visual characteristics of the CB 500 F, and also help deliver better performance and lighter riding.
➥ Take a look at more releases from March:
CB 500 F 2023 Series Items
The CB 500 F 2023 series items have not yet been updated to the version that promises to be sold in the country in the coming months. These news are part of a suspense that for now, is unveiled only abroad.
The model keeps its news and offers the rider:
- All-digital panel, modern, complete and easy to read;
- Brake lever providing rider more comfort and precision;
- 16.7 liter fuel tank;
- Sport design tank cap;
- Front headlight and LED taillight;
- Sporty and light exhaustion;
- Tank graphics value the urban and sporty look;
- Front suspension features an adjustable telescopic fork that facilitates motorcycle handling;
- Pro-Link rear suspension;
- ABS brakes.
Datasheet New Honda CB 500 F 2023
Specific information on what can be expected from performance on the model is found in the New Honda CB 500 F 2023 fact sheet . Updated whenever relevant modifications are made.
- Type: DOHC, Two Cylinder, 4 Stroke, Liquid Cooled;
- Displacement: 471 cc;
- Maximum Power: 50.4 hp at 8,500 rpm;
- Maximum Torque: 4.55 kgf.m at 7,000 rpm;
- Transmission: 6 speeds;
- Starting System: Electric;
- Diameter x Stroke: 67.0 x 66.8 mm;
- Compression Ratio: 10.7: 1;
- Feeding System: PGM-FI Electronic Injection;
- Fuel: Gasoline.
- Ignition: Electronics;
- Battery: 12 V – 7.3 Ah;
- Lighthouse: LED.
Capacities and Dimensions:
- Fuel Tank: 16.7 liters;
- Engine Oil: 3.2 liters;
- Length x Width x Height: 2081 x 791 x 1056 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1409 mm;
- Minimum ground clearance: 156 mm;
- Seat Height: 789 mm;
- Dry Weight: 178 kg.
- Type: Diamond Frame;
- Front Suspension / Stroke: Telescopic Fork / 120 mm;
- Rear Suspension / Stroke: Pro-Link / 119 mm;
- Front Brake / Diameter: A disc / 320 mm;
- Rear Brake / Diameter: A disc / 240 mm;
- Front Tire: 120/70 – 17;
- Rear Tire: 160/60 – 17.
Consumption CB 500 F 2023
One of the points that sometimes is not thought, but makes a difference in the purchase is the consumption CB 500 F 2023 . Especially for a model like this, which allows long trips or use during routine.
The records and research indicate:
- Average consumption in the city: 22 to 25 k / l;
- Average road consumption: 23 k / l.
➥ See other releases:
New Honda CB 500 F 2023 price
While the updates released by Auto Esporte have not been confirmed for launch in 2023, to exit the dealership with the zero kilometer model the consumer will find the New Honda CB 500 F 2023 price for:
- Value: from $ 6100 .