Ready to impress the track the new Honda CB 500 X 2021 has all the features of a good trail bike. The latest upgrade of the new Honda CB 500 X 2021 model has been upgraded making its roadworthiness much better. This is one of Honda's most targeted bikes.
New Honda CB 500 X 2021!
Arriving as one of the novelties of New Honda CB 500 X its items with reference in a more adventurous segment. New features that feature a larger front suspension and power clutch.
In May 2020 the patent registration with the new motorcycle design was signed in EU USA. But there was no forecast for the start of sales that could happen in late 2020 or early 2021.
Other New Honda 500 models have also been updated, for example the CB 500F. There is no release forecast for this version. The drivers will have to wait for New Honda to announce the two models.
➥ See more New Honda releases below:
What is certain is that for the CB 500 X the front wheels received special attention, growing from 17 ″ to 19 ″. Insisting on this off road footprint. For power lovers, the engine has improved about 4% of its original performance.
Honda CB 500 X 2021
The New Honda CB 500 X novelties are entirely linked to its power to be even more adventurous. Great choice for those who like a robust, aggressive vehicle that brings comfort and safety at the same time.
The fact that it adapts on different roads, makes the model a differential in the 500 market. And further loyal its drivers. For this new generation are included:
- Front headlight and LED taillight;
- Front suspension with adjustable telescopic fork;
- Pro-Link rear suspension with preload adjustments;
- Larger bubble in the front;
- LCD panel;
- Tank with capacity for 17.7 liters;
- Brake lever has five adjustment levels.
New CB 500 X 2021 Datasheet
The CB 500 X engine was maintained with two cylinders, but received improvements. As a result, those 4% more power we had already talked about.
➥ Know more news:
Check the data sheet New Honda CB 500 X 2021 what more the model can offer.
- Type: DOHC, two cylinder, 4 stroke, liquid cooled;
- Displacement: 471 cc;
- Maximum Power: 50.4 hp at 8,500 rpm;
- Maximum Torque: 4.55 kgf.m at 7,000 rpm;
- Transmission: 6 speeds;
- Starting System: Electric;
- Diameter x Stroke: 67.0 x 66.8 mm;
- Compression Ratio: 10.7: 1;
- Feeding System: PGM-FI Electronic Injection;
- Fuel: Gasoline.
- Ignition: Electronics;
- Battery: 12 V - 7.3 Ah;
- Lighthouse: LED.
Capacity and Dimensions :
- Fuel Tank: 17.7 liters;
- Engine Oil: 3.2 liters;
- Length x Width x Height: 2098 x 826 x 1358 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1421 mm;
- Minimum ground clearance: 170 mm;
- Seat Height: 812 mm;
- Dry Weight: 181 kg.
- Type: Diamond Frame;
- Front Suspension / Stroke: Telescopic Fork / 140 mm;
- Rear Suspension / Stroke: Pro-Link / 118 mm;
- Front Brake / Diameter: A disc / 320 mm;
- Rear Brake / Diameter: A disc / 240 mm;
- Front Tire: 120/70 - 17;
- Rear Tire: 160/60 - 17.
Honda CB 500 X 2021 consumption
Another positive point that is very well regarded on the bike is the new consumption CB 500 X 2021 . According to the most recent records, on the roads the marks have reached:
- Average consumption: 26 Km / L.
This data may change as it depends on how the rider controls the power of the motorcycle. The higher the spin, the greater the chances of fuel expenditure.
Honda CB 500 X 2021 Price
The New Honda CB 500 X 2021 price below, was released by the manufacturer itself. But, some kind of addition may happen to be implemented. Considering new upgrades and the purchase of ex-factory versions.
- Value : from $ 6600.