Produced in two versions, the new Honda CB Twister 2021 is one of the most beloved motorcyclists. The novelty of the new Honda CB Twister 2021 is not limited to the new colors, and more modern design, the CBS brake in the entry version is also an attraction. The bike becomes safer, and also has investment in technology.
New Honda CB Twister 2021
The CB Twister 2021 launch combines security, modernity and technology. Although there are no innumerable changes to its new model, the bike has new features that appeal to riders.
The consumer finds the machine in two versions, the higher priced CB ABS. And CB CBS that has lower market value. Both have virtually the same mechanical specifications and street performance.
Investing in safety with the CBS brake was a recent release from Twister. In fact, the motorcycle production walk is recent. After being extinguished in 2008, New Honda decided to rebuild the Twiter model 10 years later, in 2018.
Since then, every investment in the machine has been a major milestone. Even so she can reach a good sales mark compared to other models in her category. Today, the New Honda CB Twister 2021 is the latest release of a motorcycle that has been making history.
Honda CB Twister 2021 Serial Items
New Honda CB Twister series items have no significant changes between the two versions. In fact, the modification that sets the specimens apart is the brake type.
➤ In addition to this model, meet major releases 2021:
Apart from this mechanical aspect, the consumer finds in Twister:
- Colors: red, silver, white and orange;
- LED flashlight;
- LED turn signals;
- Digital dashboard with: speedometer, full and partial odometer, fuel level marker, tachometer, clock, spy lights and records average and instant fuel consumption;
- 6-speed transmission;
- 250-cylinder, 4-valve OHC engine with PGM-FI electronic injection and air cooling;
- Flexone technology;
- ABS brakes or CBS brakes, depending on model.
Datasheet Honda CB Twister 2021
The information in the CB Twister 2021 fact sheet tells a lot about motorcycle performance. In the records, the rider can analyze the power of Twister, its capacity and its limitations.
This is also a way to compare the 2021 bike with other models in the same segment, and discover the qualities and defects of Twister.
- Type: OHC, 4-stroke, single-cylinder, air-cooled;
- Displacement: 249.5 cc;
- Maximum Power: 22.4 hp at 7,500 rpm (Gasoline) / 22.6 hp at 7,500 rpm (Ethanol);
- Maximum Torque: 2.24 kgf.m at 6000 rpm (Gasoline) / 2.28 kgf.m at 6000 rpm (Ethanol);
- Transmission: 6 speeds;
- Starting System: Electric;
- Diameter x Stroke: 71.0 x 63.0 mm;
- Compression Ratio: 9.6: 1;
- Feeding System: PGM-FI Electronic Injection;
- Fuel: Gasoline and / or Ethanol.
- Ignition: Electronics;
- Battery: 12V - 5 Ah;
- Headlamp: 60/55 W.
- Fuel Tank: 16.5 liters;
- Engine Oil: 1.8 liter.
- Length x Width x Height: 2065 x 753 x 1072 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1386 mm;
- Minimum ground clearance: 192 mm;
- Seat Height: 784 mm;
- Dry Weight: 137 kg.
- Type: Diamond Frame;
- Front Suspension / Stroke: Telescopic Fork / 130 mm;
- Rear Suspension / Stroke: Mono Shock / 108 mm;
- Front Brake / Diameter: Disc / 276 mm;
- Rear Brake / Diameter: A disc / 220 mm;
- Front Tire: 110/70 - 17;
- Rear Tire: 140/70 - 17.
Honda CB Twister 2021 Consumption
One of the strengths of the bike is the New Honda CB Twister consumption . Being a physically attractive model, the rider wants to get the machine to run. Therefore, fuel costs cannot be harmful. The records are:
- Average of 25 km / liters in the city;
- Average of 30 km / liters on the road.
Honda CB Twister 2021 Price
Without departing from the manufacturer's average, the New Honda CB Twister 2021 price was not highly high. Today, to have a zero kilometer model the rider must shell out:
- CB Twister ABS: Starting at $ 3600;
- CB Twister CBS: Starting at $ 3400.