The New Honda CBR 1000RR Fireblade 2023 is a sport that brings to this launch a motorcycle with innovations in both visual and mechanics. Here’s a post with more information on this release, and if you’d like to get to know it better just keep following it.
The purpose of this launch is to present an even more modern and safe sport, then we can check details of the New Honda CBR 1000RR Fireblade 2023 .
Features of the New Honda CBR 1000RR Fireblade 2023
With this launch the New Honda features a finer CBR 1000RR Fireblade , with better aerodynamics, a renewed fairing to offer a more aggressive look for the motorcycle.
➤ And by the way, we separate the 2023 models:
The model follows the concept of “Forward-looking lines”, and now brings in its visual cleaner lines and straight converging to a common point in the front of the motorcycle, analogous to the tip of an arrow.
In the LCD digital dashboard we have an on-board computer that displays the information of all the electronic assistance parameters of the model and can be adjusted according to the preference of the pilot.
Color of the New Honda CBR 1000RR Fireblade 2023
So far the information is that the New Honda CBR 1000RR Fireblade 2023 comes to market in a single option of color, the Red , however if more information is disclosed we will update the details here in our post.
Technical specifications of the New Honda CBR 1000RR Fireblade 2023
The technical file to be released will present all information regarding this New Honda launch, but while waiting to check information already planned:
- Type: DOHC, 4-cylinder, 4-stroke, liquid cooling;
- Displacement: 999.8 cc;
- Maximum power: 191.7 hp at 13000 rpm;
- Maximum torque: 11.82 kgf.max 11000 rpm;
- Transmission: 6 speeds;
- Starting System: Electric;
- Diameter x Stroke: 76.0 x 55.1 mm;
- Compression Ratio: 13.0: 1;
- Power System: PGM-FI Electronic Injection;
- Fuel: Petrol.
- Ignition: Electronics;
- Battery: 12V – 4.5 Ah (SP) / 12V – 6 Ah (ABS);
- Headlight: LED.
- Fuel tank / Reservoir: 16.1 liters;
- Engine oil: 3.4 liters;
- Length x Width x Height: 2065 x 715 x 1125 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1404 mm;
- Minimum ground clearance: 129 mm (SP) / 127 mm (ABS);
- Seat height: 834 mm (SP) / 832 mm (ABS);
- Dry weight: 177 kg (SP) / 178 kg (ABS).
- Type: Diamond Frame;
- Front Suspension / Stroke: Telescopic fork / 120 mm;
- Rear Suspension / Stroke: Pro-link – 133 mm (SP) / Pro-link – 137 mm (ABS);
- Front brake / Diameter: To disc / 320 mm;
- Rear brake / Diameter: To disc / 220 mm;
- Front tire: 120/70 – ZR17M / C (58W);
- Rear Tire: 190/50 – ZR17M / C (73W).
Fuel consumption of the New Honda CBR 1000RR Fireblade
The consumption of this launch is being evaluated, and it is expected that the motorcycle will remain in the expected average consumption for the segment.
The following is the expected performance for the model, check out:
- 16.5 km average per liter between city / lane.
Price of the New Honda CBR 1000RR Fireblade
A readjustment can be presented in the market value of this launch, however as it has not yet been announced check out the current price of the New Honda CBR 1000RR Fireblade:
- New Honda CBR 1000RR Fireblade: from $ 18500 ;
- New Honda CBR 1000RR Fireblade SP: from $ 21200 .