Already know the New Honda CBR 500R 2020 ? This sport comes with a launch in the motorcycle market with the aim of presenting an even more powerful and modern model, so we gathered here information about the new CBR 500R 2020 and we prepare the following post so that our readers are inside every detail , follow!
The launch of the New Honda CBR 500R 2020 makes the job market even more competitive, so check out the datasheet, the consumption and the price of this next release!
➤ And speaking of news, check out the 2020:
What’s New in the Honda CBR 500R 2020
The New Honda CBR 500R 2020 will present in this launch several new features, and among them we will have more power, now the model delivers 4.55 kgf.ma 7,000 rpm and a 6-speed transmission.
The sports car also has larger capacity in its fuel tank, because the model comes with a capacity of 16.7 liters.
The front suspension features an adjustable telescopic fork that makes it easier to handle the bike and a Pro-Link rear suspension with preload adjustments.
Technical specifications of the New Honda CBR 500R 2020
The data sheet of the New Honda CBR 500R 2020 is being prepared to bring to the users all the information regarding this model, but as it will be announced at the official launch of the motorcycle check some expected information:
- Type: DOHC, Two-cylinder, 4-stroke, liquid cooling;
- Displacement: 471 cc;
- Maximum power: 50.4 hp at 8,500 rpm;
- Maximum torque: 4.55 kgf.max 7,000 rpm;
- Transmission: 6 speeds;
- Starting System: Electric;
- Diameter x Stroke: 67.0 x 66.8 mm;
- Compression Ratio: 10.7: 1;
- Power System: PGM-FI Electronic Injection;
- Fuel: Petrol.
- Ignition: Electronics;
- Battery: 12V – 8.6 Ah;
- Headlight: LED.
- Fuel tank / Reservoir: 16.7 liters;
- Engine oil: 3.2 liters.
- Length x Width x Height: 2081 x 756 x 1150 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1409 mm;
- Minimum ground clearance: 140 mm;
- Seat height: 789 mm;
- Dry weight: 183 kg.
- Type: Diamond Frame;
- Front Suspension / Stroke: Telescopic fork / 120 mm;
- Rear Suspension / Stroke: Pro-Link / 119 mm;
- Front brake / Diameter: To disc / 320 mm;
- Rear brake / Diameter: To disc / 240 mm;
- Front tire: 120/70 – 17;
- Rear tire: 160/60 – 17.
Consumption of the New Honda CBR 500R 2020
INMETRO is responsible for performing the New Honda CBR 500R consumption tests and disseminating the performance achieved by the model.
While we wait for these results check the expected average:
- New Honda CBR 500R: average 28 km / l fueled with petrol between city / road
Price of the New Honda CBR 500R
The price of this release has not been disclosed yet, but we expect a readjustment on the current value of the motorcycle. The following gives you the current model price:
- New Honda CBR 500R: from $ 6300 .
As soon as the price of the New Honda CBR 500R 2020 is announced we will update more information in our post, keep an eye!
Pictures of New Honda Honda CBR 500R
The following gives you more photos of the New Honda New Honda CBR 500R we’ve selected so you know the model better, go with it!