New Honda CBR 650F 2023: Prices, Photos, Technical Info
The New Honda CBR 650F 2023 is a large sports car prepared to face both the city and the road with good performance and modernity, so we gathered in this post information so you know a little more of this super launch of Honda that will soon be in the national market , the New Honda CBR 650F 2023.
What’s New in the Honda CBR 650F 2023
If you want to check details such as the engine, dimensions consumption and price of the New Honda CBR 650F 2023 continue to follow. Let’s start with the sporty design of the New Honda CBR 650F 2023 which now brings more modern graphics and deeper lines that offer the motorcycle more robustness.
The launch also offers a new steering position with lower handlebars so that the model can deliver more safety and freedom while riding.
The New Honda CBR 650F 2023 also features a new exhaust and low center of gravity to offer more comfort both on the road and on urban circuits.
➤ And to speak in detail, we separate the analyzes of:
Technical specifications of the New Honda CBR 650F 2023
- Type: DOHC, Four-stroke four-cylinder, liquid cooling;
- Displacement: 649cc;
- Maximum power: 88.5 hp at 11,000 rpm;
- Maximum torque: 6.22 kgf.max 8,000 rpm;
- Transmission: 6 speeds;
- Starting System: Electric;
- Diameter x Stroke: 67.0 x 46.0 mm;
- Compression Ratio: 11.4: 1;
- Power System: PGM-FI Electronic Injection;
- Fuel: Petrol.
- Ignition: Electronics;
- Battery: 12V – 8.6 Ah;
- Headlight: LED.
- Fuel tank / Reservoir: 17.3 liters;
- Engine oil: 3.5 liters.
- Length x Width x Height: 2107 x 753 x 1149 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1449 mm;
- Minimum ground clearance: 133 mm;
- Seat height: 810 mm;
- Dry weight: 200 kg.
- Type: Diamond Frame;
- Front Suspension / Stroke: Telescopic fork / 120 mm;
- Rear Suspension / Stroke: Mono Shock / 128 mm;
- Front brake / Diameter: Disc / 320 mm (ABS);
- Rear brake / Diameter: Disc / 240 mm (ABS);
- Front tire: 120/70 – 17M / C;
- Rear tire: 180/55 – 17M / C.
More information regarding the data sheet of the New Honda CBR 650F will be updated in our post as soon as disclosed!
Consumption of the New Honda CBR 650F 2023
The tests of consumption of this launch will show the performance that the model achieved, however as the results of these tests were still released, we expect the model to reach the following average:
- New Honda CBR 650F 2023: average of 25 km per liter .
As soon as we released the results of the New Honda CBR 650F 2023 consumption tests we will update more information in our post, keep an eye.
Price of the New Honda CBR 650F 2023
The new CBR 650F is not a motorcycle among the cheapest, but has an average value equivalent to its segment.
The readjustment for this sport has not yet been disclosed, check then the current price of the motorcycle:
- New Honda CBR 650F: $ 10300
As soon as the value of the New Honda CBR 650F is announced, as well as other updated information we will bring more details to our post, keep an eye!