The production of the new Honda CG 125i Cargo 2023 was dedicated to motorcyclists who need a motorcycle to work. Ready for urban traffic and feeling the asphalt, the new Honda CG 125i Cargo 2023 has very advantageous specifications. Low displacement motorcycle with good quality and good selling price.
New Honda CG 125i Cargo 2023
Riders looking for an easy-to-drive, asphalt-friendly, non-abusive fuel machine. You will receive strong nominations for the New Honda CG 125i Cargo 2023 .
Today, the motorcycle is sold only second hand, that is, in the semi-new models sector. Since the beginning of 2023 New Honda has stopped manufacturing the version, and offers only the models CG 160 Cargo, 160 Fan, 160 Titan and 160 Start.
One of the most attractive differentials when talking about the bike is its market value, with the end of the production line the amount will get even smaller. Making the purchase with a responsible seller, there are no worries.
The bike is sold in white, red, blue, silver and black. Its alloy wheels, 124.7 cc and 11.8 hp at 8,500 rpm, provide a comfortable ride and allow long-distance travel.
➥ See more models of the brand:
Highlights Honda CG 125i Cargo 2023
Some standard features, news and visual features gain highlight New Honda C 125i Cargo 2023 . Calling attention where it goes and marking what the model has to offer to motorcyclists.
Current versions, therefore, are more modern and designed with different technology. But the CG 125i Cargo does not disappoint.
- Electronic injection feed;
- Five-speed gearbox;
- Oil-disc multi disc clutch;
- Disc brakes;
- Capacity for up to 20 kg of cargo packed in the luggage compartment;
- Seat is double, and the grid removable;
- Most modern fuel cap that prevents fuel evaporation;
- Digital panel;
- Exhaust with collector that reduces polluting gases;
- Sports look.
➥ Take a look at more news:
Data Sheet CG 125i Cargo 2023
The performance of the bike compatible with its construction, show a well-equipped model that was left in the market to make history. No wonder CG has been New Honda’s best-selling motorcycle since its 1976 launch.
And bring all the information in the technical sheet CG 125i Cargo 2023 .
- Type: OHC, Monocylindrical, 4 stroke, air cooled;
- Displacement: 124.7 cc;
- Maximum Power: 11.8 hp at 8,500 rpm;
- Maximum Torque: 1.06 kgf.m at 5000 rpm;
- Transmission: 5 speeds;
- Starting System: Pedal;
- Diameter x Stroke: 52.4 x 57.84 mm;
- Compression Ratio: 9.2: 1;
- Feeding System: PGM-FI Electronic Injection;
- Fuel: Gasoline.
- Ignition: Electronics;
- Battery: 12V – 4 Ah;
- Headlamp: 35 / 35W.
Capacity and Dimensions:
- Fuel Tank: 14.6 liters;
- Engine Oil: 1.2 liter.
- Length x Width x Height: 2023 x 745 x 1070 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1308 mm;
- Minimum ground clearance: 164 mm;
- Seat Height: 782 mm;
- Dry Weight: 111 kg.
- Type: Diamond Frame;
- Front Suspension / Stroke: Telescopic Fork / 115 mm;
- Rear Suspension / Stroke: Two shock absorbers / 82 mm;
- Front Brake / Diameter: Drum / 130 mm;
- Rear Brake / Diameter: Drum / 130 mm;
- Front Tire: 80/100 – 18;
- Rear Tire: 90/90 – 18.
Consumption of the new CG 125i Cargo 2023
Dedicated to the streets, routine and work, consumption CG 125i Cargo 2023 could not disappoint. And keeps good records since your last count. Data may change depending on acceleration.
- Average consumption : 36 Km / L with gasoline.
Honda CB 125i Cargo 2023 Price
To find out how much it is optimal to shell out for the New Honda CB 125i Cargo 2023 price , consider the mileage of the bike and its visual specifications. The base is from:
- Amount : from $ 1700.