Already know the new Honda CG 150 Fan 2020? This motorcycle is a model that heats the market by offering great performance and low consumption for those who want a model for day to day. Next we gather more information of the New Honda CG 150 Fan 2020, accompany to stay inside everything!
Below we collect information such as the datasheet and the consumption of the New Honda CG 150 Fan 2020 , accompany to check this information.
➤ See also the news of the 2020 competitors of GC 150:
New Honda CG 150 Fan 2020
The details of the New Honda CG 150 Fan 2020 have not yet been disclosed, however for this release already expected novelties such as:
- New lines in the fuel tank;
- Dashboard with renewed items;
- New brake system.
The engine of the CG 150 Fan can also receive improvements, but this is another information that the automaker keeps secret!
Colors of the New Honda CG 150 Fan 2020
It has not been announced yet if a new color of this motorcycle will be released with the 2020 version , so until now we expect the following colors for this release:
Keep an eye on our post, as more information will be updated about the model as soon as it is released by the automaker!
Technical specifications of the New Honda CG 150 Fan 2020
The technical data sheet for the New Honda CG 150 fan will introduce users to all the technical details of the motorcycle, but as it has not been announced, check out some of the expected New Honda features :
Capabilities and Dimensions
- Weight (dry): 116.5 kg;
- Length: 1,988 mm;
- Width: 730 mm;
- Height: 1098 mm;
- Height of the seat: 792 mm;
- Distance between axles: 1,315 mm;
- Minimum ground clearance: 165 mm;
- Trail: 104 mm;
- Tank capacity: 16.1 liters;
- Fuel: Gasoline and / or ethanol;
- Feeding: Bi-fuel electronic injection;
- Fuel Tank (including reserve): 16.1 liters;
- Fuel reserve: 4.2 liters.
- Engine: 4 stroke, OHC / SOHC, wet sump, 2 valves;
- Diameter x Stroke: 57.3 x 57.84 mm;
- Compression ratio: 9.5: 1;
- Lubrication system: Wet sump;
- Starting System: Electrical;
- Maximum power: 14.3 hp at 8,500 RPM;
- Maximum torque: 1.45 kgf to 6,500 RPM;
- Oil capacity (without filter change): 1 liter;
- Oil capacity (total): 1.2 liters.
As soon as the technical file of this release is released we will update more information about the model, keep an eye on.
Consumption of the New Honda CG 150 Fan
The consumption of the New Honda CG 150 Fan will be evaluated by INMETRO taking into account adverse situations and different types of tracks.
A result of these tests has not yet been announced, but the expected average for the model is:
- Average consumption of CG 150 Fan: average of 39 km per liter with gasoline.
Price of the New Honda CG 150 Fan 2020
The price of the New Honda CG 150 Fan will be readjusted with this release, and this new value will be announced at the official launch of the model.
For now, check out the price of the latest version of the CG 150 Fan:
- New Honda CG 150 Fan: $ 2400 .
Next we have gathered for you a series of photos with more details of the New Honda CG 150 Fan , follow and know more of the model: