The new Honda CG 160 2021 has at least four versions. From the basic to the highest, each model has specific and striking features. The new Honda CG 160 2021 is built for the road and city, designed for busy motorcyclists who like or need to drive on asphalt. Defined by the automaker as ‘A machine to work’.
New Honda CG 160 2021
Today, the biker finds several bikes in one model. The New Honda CG 160 2021 comes to meet the wishes and expectations of drivers with different profiles. Showing in versions:
- CG 160 Titan;
- CG 160 Fan;
- CG 160 Start;
- CG 160 Position.
The characteristics are very similar, especially when it comes to motorization. But, the bikes differ in color, design, value and certain standard items.
Titan is the most expensive version of CG, while Start has the lowest price among the sisters. The idea is to give more visibility to the creation and bring dynamic options for the consumer. Making the bike hold the position of one of New Honda’s best selling models.
Although it is low displacement, the intention is to have the New Honda CG 160 2021 win for its elegance and low consumption. What currently, should be considered as strengths.
New Honda CG 160 2021 Series Items
The New Honda CG 160 2021 series features a well-equipped, technologically advanced motorcycle with modern features. The differences between the versions are small, just some features that make one more robust than the other.
➤ In addition to this model, meet major releases 2021:
Generally speaking, the composition of the model is:
- Digital and complete panel. With speedometer, full and partial odometer, fuel level marker, tachometer, clock and tail lights – TITAN and CARGO;
- Sports fairing;
- Tank has a modern style and excellent leg fitting, bringing rider comfort;
- 5 rim wheel;
- CBS brakes that evenly distributes braking between rear and front wheel;
- Reinforced front suspension;
- Engine 16cc motorcycle combines high performance and low fuel consumption.
The colors are also an extra charm that can be decisive when choosing the ideal bike. The models are built in shades:
- TITAN: metallic silver;
- FAN: red, black and gray;
- START: black and red;
- POST: white.
Datasheet Honda CG 160 2021
The information on the New Honda CG 160 2021 datasheet showing mechanical, power and speed specifications differs in some respects for the versions.
But, they are small details, the differences are not exorbitant and go almost unnoticed. Having information like this is interesting to make comparisons with other 2021 models competing in the same category.
- Type: OHC, 4-stroke, air-cooled single-cylinder;
- Cylinder: 162.7 cc;
- Maximum Power: 14.9 hp at 8,000 rpm (Gasoline) / 15.1 hp at 8,000 rpm (Ethanol);
- Maximum Torque: 1.40 kgf.m at 6000 rpm (Gasoline) / 1.54 kgf at 6.000 rpm (Ethanol);
- Transmission: 5 speeds;
- Starting System: Electric;
- Diameter x Stroke: 57.3 x 63.0 mm;
- Compression Ratio: 9.5: 1;
- Feeding System: PGM-FI Electronic Injection;
- Fuel: Gasoline and / or Ethanol.
- Ignition: Electronics;
- Battery: 12V – 4 Ah;
- Headlamp: 35 / 35W.
- Fuel Tank: 16.1 liters;
- Engine Oil: 1.2 liter.
- Length x Width x Height: 1996 x 739 x 1085 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1315 mm;
- Minimum ground clearance: 196 mm;
- Seat Height: 790 mm;
- Dry Weight: 116 kg.
- Type: Diamond Frame;
- Front Suspension / Stroke: Telescopic Fork / 135 mm;
- Rear Suspension / Stroke: Two shock absorbers / 106 mm;
- Front Brake / Diameter: A disc / 240 mm;
- Rear Brake / Diameter: Drum / 130 mm;
- Front Tire: 80/100 -18;
- Rear Tire: 90/90 -18.
Honda CG 160 2021 consumption
Some factors influence the consumption of New Honda CG 160 2021 . One is the fuel with which the motorcycle is fueled. According to tests made by the Uol Motos team, gasoline is the best option for this model.
The positive is that the CG is flex, ie it can be fueled with ethanol or gasoline. It is easier for consumers to choose what fits in their pocket.
- Consumption in the city: 41 km / liter with gasoline and 24.7 km / liter with ethanol;
- Consumption on the road: 31.24 km / liter with gasoline and 20.84 km / liter with ethanol.
The type of road also interferes with this count, as you saw above. Since the way the bike is accelerated can use more or less fuel.
Honda CG 160 2021 Price
With different values, the New Honda CG 160 2021 price follows previous years and keeps the average.
- Titan: Starting at $ 2600;
- Fan: from $ 2300;
- Start: from $ 2000;
- Charge: from $ 2350.