The CG 160 is among the best-selling motorcycles in the country, and to keep its success comes bringing the New Honda CG 160 2023. The model gathers striking features as its modern look, a complete instrument panel and remarkable consumption, so keep following to know more of the New Honda CG 160 2023.
New Honda CG 160 2023
The New Honda CG 160 2023 is ideal for everyday use and also for those looking for a travel-ready motorcycle, so check out more details of the launch.
The control panel is also highlighted because it now contains new items like:
- Total and partial odometer;
- Fuel level marker;
- Account turns;
- Spy lights.
Colors of the New Honda CG 160 2023
It has not yet been confirmed whether a new color will be released with the New Honda CG 160 2023 , but we expect the motorcycle with 4 options, they are:
- Pearly blue;
- Pearly red;
- Pearly gray;
If a new color is released we will update this new information in our post for you.
➤ And to speak in detail, we separate the analyzes of:
Technical specifications of the New Honda CG 160 2023
The technical data sheet gives all the details of this new CG 160 , however as it will be announced only in the launch of the model check the information that are already expected:
- Type: OHC, Mono-cylindrical 4-stroke, air-cooled;
- Displacement: 162.7 cc;
- Maximum power: 14.9 hp at 8,000 rpm (Petrol) / 15.1 hp at 8,000 rpm (Ethanol);
- Maximum torque: 1.40 kgf.ma. 6,000 rpm (Petrol) / 1.54 kgf.ma. 6,000 rpm (Ethanol);
- Transmission: 5 speeds;
- Starting System: Electric;
- Diameter x Stroke: 57.3 x 63.0 mm;
- Compression Ratio: 9.5: 1;
- Power System: Electronic Injection PGM FI;
- Fuel: Petrol and / or Ethanol.
- Type: Diamond Frame;
- Front Suspension / Stroke: Telescopic Fork / 135 mm;
- Rear Suspension / Stroke: Two shock absorbers / 106 mm;
- Front brake / Diameter: Disc / 240 mm;
- Rear brake / Diameter: A drum / 130 mm;
- Front tire: 80/100 -18;
- Rear tire: 100/80 -18.
Dimensions and Capacities
- Fuel tank / Reservoir: 16.1 liters;
- Engine oil: 1.2 liter;
- Length x Width x Height: 2032 x 739 x 1087 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1315 mm;
- Minimum ground clearance: 196 mm;
- Seat height: 790 mm;
- Dry weight: 117 kg.
Consumption of the New Honda CG 160 2023
The consumption of CG 160 2023 is a highlight, since the model is expected with an even better design than the current model.
The tests of consumption have not yet been completed, but the following average consumption for the motorcycle is expected:
- Consumption of 33.5 km per liter between city / highway.
As soon as we have completed and released the consumption of CG 160 2023 we will update more information in our post for you, keep an eye!
Price of the New Honda CG 160
The price of the New Honda CG 160 2023 is one of the most affordable when it comes to motorcycles in its segment, but this value can be readjusted with this new release.
Currently the New Honda CG 160 is sold from $ 2600 , and as soon as its new value is released we will update more information.