Entry model in its line, the new Honda CG 160 Start 2023 version besides the low price, has great qualities that make it a good choice for everyday life. From the new Honda CG 160 Start 2023 its design and safety items stand out.
New Honda CG 160 Start 2023
Available in stores with its updated version, the New Honda CG 160 Start 2023 does not come with very significant changes. The whole CG family has been revamped, but with strong upgrades in their look.
With colors and graphics that make the bike more modern and beautiful, although it already has its legion of loyal riders. CG is the best selling motorcycle in EU USA in the last 40 years.
And that mark did not come out, the machine is utilitarian, that is, dedicated to the working days. Low displacement, it also proves very economical.
The rider has at his disposal 5 speeds, and maximum power of 14.9 hp at 8,000 rpm. Dedicated to both long and routine travel on light journeys.
New Series Items CG 160 Start 2023
In fact, the new CG 160 Start 2023 series items are pretty basic and don’t run away much from what is required for good driving. It was not in the manufacturer’s interest to come up with very risky news.
The idea is that the bike is a classic option, one of low price and good value for money. Without too many rodeos or “allegories” that take away the charm of Start.
- Panel has fuel marker and full and partial odometer facilitating control over riding;
- Hinged lid to tank seals fuel and decreases evaporation;
- CBS (Combined Brake System) brakes that evenly distribute the brakes between the front and rear wheels;
- Telescopic front suspension, with 135 mm stroke, which absorbs the impacts of asphalt holes and irregularities;
- With 4 pounds less, ensures greater agility in changes of direction;
- Exhaust protector, prevents contact with hot parts of the exhaust, leaving the pilot protected;
- 162cc engine;
- Electric starting;
- 130 mm two-wheel drum brake system results in safer progressive braking.
Datasheet of new CG 160 Start 2023
When consumers want to know more about the bike, its capabilities and what can be done on the roads. Ideally, check out the technical data sheet New Honda CG 160 Start 2023 . In the specifications you will find the order of the mechanical area.
➥ Compare with models:
Drawing their own conclusions and even comparing with competing models.
- Type: OHC, Monocylindrical, 4 stroke, air cooled;
- Cylinder: 162.7 cc;
- Maximum Power: 14.9 hp at 8,000 rpm;
- Maximum Torque: 1.40 kgf.m at 6000 rpm;
- Transmission: 5 speeds;
- Starting System: Electric;
- Diameter x Stroke: 57.3 x 63.0 mm;
- Compression Ratio: 9.5: 1;
- Feeding System: PGM FI Electronic Injection;
- Fuel: Gasoline.
- Ignition: Electronics;
- Battery: 12V – 4 Ah;
- Headlamp: 35 / 35W.
Capacity and Dimensions:
- Fuel Tank: 14.6 liters;
- Engine Oil: 1.2 liter;
- Length x Width x Height: 1996 x 739 x 1087 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1314 mm;
- Minimum ground clearance: 196 mm;
- Seat Height: 790 mm;
- Dry Weight: 115 kg.
- Type: Diamond Frame;
- Front Suspension / Stroke: Telescopic Fork / 135 mm;
- Rear Suspension / Stroke: Two shock absorbers / 106 mm;
- Front Brake / Diameter: Drum / 130 mm;
- Rear Brake / Diameter: Drum / 130 mm;
- Front Tire: 80/100 -18;
- Rear Tire: 90/90 -18.
New Consumption CG 160 Start 2023
By investing in the dedicated motorbike propagating work, the new consumption CG 160 Start 2023 should be advantageous. To bring one more differential your road test indicates:
- Average consumption: 31 Km / L.
Honda CG 160 Start 2023 Price
One of the most striking points is the New Honda CG 160 Start 2023 price . Affordable value that guarantees the pilot a new model and sophisticated manufacturing.
- Amount : $ 2200.