Dedicated to the roughest roads, the new Honda CRF 230F 2023 can be considered an affordable model close to everything it offers. The price of the new Honda CRF 230F 2023 does not exceed 14 thousand reais. Its design was inspired by larger bikes, and its mechanics is suitable for off road competitions.
New Honda CRF 230F 2023
New Honda CRF 230F 2023 has not been updated for some time. In the family, the new member is the 250F model with more displacement, although it has a very similar design.
Still, glances at the bike are not averted. The CRF 230F has a history in the market, and marks a generation of rally and off-road enthusiasts. Although versatile, its power is best marked on dirt roads.
In manufacturing, the model brought narrower seat. The purpose is to improve the driver’s handling and driving comfort. Especially for those who like competitions and longer trips.
➥ See more brand news:
The gearshift is six gears, and New Honda promises lightness during the shift. Specific for the more adventurous rides where speed is put on the track.
Serial Items CRF 230F 2023
The CRF 230F 2023 series items show what was built into the bike in order to bring more versatility to the model. In addition, these features are present in all models of the line.
So anyone who goes to a New Honda dealership can take home a zero kilometer machine with items like:
- 7 liter fuel tank;
- Sports seat;
- Front suspension has the ability to absorb ground irregularities;
- Pro-Link rear suspension keeps the tire in permanent contact with the ground;
- 35W lamp headlights;
- 6-speed gearbox;
- 230cc OHC engine.
Datasheet Honda CRF 230F 2023
Comparisons with other models in the same category, either from the manufacturer itself or from competitors. They can be made using the New Honda CRF 230F 2023 datasheet as a reference.
Gathering all the mechanical specifications that the rider needs to know about his motorcycle.
- Type: OHC, single cylinder, 4 stroke, air cooling;
- Cylinder: 230 cc;
- Maximum Power: 19.3 hp at 8,000 rpm;
- Maximum Torque: 1.92 kgf, but 6,500 rpm;
- Transmission: 6 speeds;
- Starting System: Electric;
- Diameter x Stroke: 65.5 x 66.2 mm;
- Compression Ratio: 9.0: 1;
- Feeding System: Carburetor;
- Fuel: Gasoline.
- Ignition: CDI (capacitive discharge ignition);
- Battery: 12V – 4 Ah (sealed);
- Lighthouse: 35W.
Capacities and Dimensions:
- Fuel Tank: 7 liters;
- Engine Oil: 1.2 liter;
- Length x Width x Height: 2059 x 801 x 1190 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1372 mm;
- Minimum ground clearance: 305 mm;
- Seat Height: 878 mm;
- Dry Weight: 108 kg.
- Type: Semi-Double Cot;
- Front Suspension / Stroke: Telescopic Fork / 240 mm;
- Rear Suspension / Stroke: Pro-Link Mono-Damped / 230 mm;
- Front Brake / Diameter: A disc / 240 mm;
- Rear Brake / Diameter: Drum / 110 mm;
- Front Tire: 80/100 – 21NHS;
- Rear Tire: 100/100 – 18NHS.
New Consumption CRF 230F 2023
Nothing prevents the pilot riding the CRF 230F across the asphalt. The difference is that the model has all the characteristics for the dirt track. This is why the tire and its mechanical area can be affected.
➥ Check out more releases:
Another point that should be considered when choosing the road is the consumption of Nova CRF 230F 2023 . According to records the performance of the motorcycle is:
- Average city consumption: 15.7 Km / L;
- Average consumption on dirt road: 18 Km / L.
Honda CRF 230F 2023 Price
Today, in the manufacturer’s stores the New Honda CRF 230F 2023 price is considered within the standard. Even affordable compared to other models in its category.
- Value: from $ 3300.
We invite you to familiarize yourself with the Honda CRF 450 2024 model.