New Honda CRF 230F 2023: Prices, Specifications, Speed, PHOTOS
The New Honda CRF 230F 2023 is a sports car prepared to face different terrains delivering performance, safety and power to its users. Already know the news that this release will present in the new Honda CRF 230F 2023? So keep following.
The New Honda CRF 230F 2023 is an ideal motorcycle for off-road fans, and then we’ll be able to better check out the features that make this model stand out!
What’s New in the Honda CRF 230F 2023
The CRF line motorcycles are geared for lightness, versatility and performance, and that’s what the New Honda CRF 230F 2023 offers in this launch.
➤ To compare, we separate the analyzes of the models:
The New Honda motorcycle has been prepared to offer high performance on tracks, sand roads, mud or even asphalt, and then we can check the characteristics of this New Honda launch.
Some of the highlights for the new New Honda CRF 230F are:
- Suspension front with greater capacity of absorption of irregularities in the ground;
- Pro-link rear suspension that provides more progression and keeps the tire in permanent contact with the ground;
- Headlights with 35W bulb;
- Tank with a capacity of 7 liters;
- Sport seat that advances on the tank offering greater movement to the pilot.
Technical specifications of the New Honda CRF 230F 2023
The technical data sheet for this 2023 release has not yet been released by the automaker, but the model is already expected with features such as:
- Type: OHC, single cylinder, 4 stroke, air cooling;
- Displacement: 230 cc;
- Maximum power: 19.3 hp at 8,000 rpm;
- Maximum torque: 1,92 kgf.max 6,500 rpm;
- Transmission: 6 speeds;
- Starting System: Electric;
- Diameter x Stroke: 65.5 x 66.2 mm;
- Compression Ratio: 9.0: 1;
- System Power: Carburetor;
- Fuel: Petrol.
- Ignition: CDI (Capacitive Discharge Ignition);
- Battery: 12V – 4 Ah (sealed);
- Lighthouse: 35W.
- Fuel tank / Reservation: 7 liters;
- Engine oil: 1.2 liter.
- Length x Width x Height: 2059 x 801 x 1190 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1372 mm;
- Minimum ground clearance: 305 mm;
- Seat height: 872 mm;
- Dry weight: 108 kg.
- Type: Semi-double crib;
- Front Suspension / Stroke: Telescopic Fork / 240 mm;
- Rear Suspension / Stroke: Pro-Link Mono-Blast / 230mm;
- Front brake / Diameter: Disc / 240 mm;
- Rear brake / Diameter: A drum / 110 mm;
- Front tire: 80/100 – 21NHS;
- Rear tire: 100/100 – 18NHS.
As soon as we officially release the new model datasheet we will update more information in our post!
Consumption of the New Honda CRF 230F 2023
The test of consumption of the New Honda CRF 230F will show the performance of the model in the city as well as on the road, but as it has not been disclosed the result obtained, check the average that we expect:
- Average of 14 km per liter in the city and 18 km per liter on the highway.
Price of the New Honda CRF 230F
A readjustment of the value of the New Honda CRF 230F 2023 is expected, but we will still have to wait a little longer for the official disclosure of this information.
For now check out the current price of the motorcycle:
- New Honda CRF 230F: from $ 3500.
Pictures of New Honda CRF 230F
Check out more photos of this sport that soon arrives in EU USA with another launch: