Marking history with its news, the launch of the new Honda CRL 1000L Africa Twin 2023 is part of a manufacturer legacy. In investing in rally racing, the new Honda CRL 1000L Africa Twin 2023 can be everything the rider expects from a good machine. Understand why!
New Honda CRL 1000L Africa Twin 2023
No less than 999cc, the New Honda CRL 1000L Africa Twin 2023 ‘s composition is historic. The rider will find much more than speed on the climb, but the strength and sturdiness that competitions demand.
The model was launched in the latest versions, being Africa Twin and Africa Twin Adventure Sport. Separated by 7 thousand reais, and Africa Twin is cheaper. The differences are few, and the design is pretty much the same.
With vibrant colors, in black or red, and marked by golden details. The bike shows that you can also take care of your look, as well as enhance your performance.
➥ Like New Honda models? See other news:
For technology, the highlight is the configuration of three riding modes. Tour, Urban and Grave, adapting the machine to different roads. In addition to wheels produced for better impact absorption.
CRL 1000L Africa Twin
New Honda’s site is just exhibitionism, categorizing the CRL 1000L Africa Twin 2023 news by: safety, technology, performance and mechanics.
Points that interest any biker. Especially those interested in using the bike in its best version: on land. Highlight:
- Chassis and riding position designed for improved ergonomics and comfort;
- Optimized center of gravity;
- Weight and dimension management provides full control and better riding;
- ABS front brake system, equipped with 2 2-piston calipers at the front and 310mm disc;
- Rear brakes with 256mm disc and the ability to disable ABS for off-road riding;
- 999cc parallel twin-cylinder engine with Unicam control system; 6-speed gearbox with sliding clutch;
- 21-inch spoked wheels at front and 18 at rear;
- 45mm diameter inverted Showa front suspension with compression and return adjustments;
- Rear suspension offers 220mm of travel;
- New LCD panel with unified screen;
- 7 levels of traction control.
Datasheet Honda CRF 1000L Africa Twin
Important information about the bike’s actual performance and construction is conveyed through the New Honda CRF 1000L Africa Twin 2023 fact sheet .
Who wants to know how the model works inside, in terms of motorization and mechanical area, needs to know the specifications.
➥ Take a look at more releases:
- Type: OHC, two cylinder, 4 stroke, liquid cooling;
- Displacement: 999.1 cc;
- Maximum Power: 88.9 hp at 7500;
- Maximum Torque: 9.5 kgf.ma 6000;
- Transmission: 6 speeds;
- Starting System: Electric;
- Diameter x Stroke: 92.0 x 75.1 mm;
- Compression Ratio: 0: 1;
- Feeding System: PGM-FI Electronic Injection;
- Fuel: Gasoline.
- Ignition: Electronics;
- Battery: 12 V – 6 Ah;
- Lighthouse: LED.
Capacity and Dimensions:
- Fuel Tank: 18.8 liters;
- Engine Oil: 4.8 liters;
- Length x Width x Height: 334 x 932 x 1,478 mm;
- Wheelbase: 574 mm;
- Minimum ground clearance: 251 mm;
- Seat Height: 870 mm;
- Dry Weight: 216 kg.
- Type: Semi Double Cot;
- Front Suspension / Stroke: Telescopic Fork / 230 mm;
- Rear Suspension / Stroke: Pro-Link / 220 mm;
- Front Brake / Diameter: A disc / 310 mm;
- Rear Brake / Diameter: A disc / 256 mm;
- Front Tire: 90/90 – 21;
- Rear Tire: 150/70 – 18.
Consumption CRF 1000L 2023
One point that has also been much discussed before buying any vehicle is its fuel costs. Therefore, consumption CRF 100L 2023 should compensate.
Mainly why, who uses the model in competitions can not worry about this kind of question. In the last records were marked:
- Average consumption: from 16 km / L to 18 km / L.
Valor Honda CRF 1000L Africa Twin 2023
The value of the New Honda CRF 1000L Africa Twin 2023 is made for those who are willing to pay for everything the bike has to offer. The amount is equivalent to a middle class car, and for a motorcycle is considered luxury.
For all the possibilities it brings, the consumer pays for the bike:
- Price : starting from $ 14100.