New Honda FALCON 2023: Prices, Consumption, Technical Data, Photos
The New Honda FALCON 2023 is an impressive, visually striking motorcycle that seeks to offer its users greater safety, so we can not fail to show the details of this upcoming Honda launch, go with it!
New Honda FALCON 2023
The New Honda FALCON 2023 draws our attention not only for its striking look, we have below the details of the technical data sheet and consumption of this model.
➤ And to speak in detail, we separate the analyzes of:
The details of the new New Honda FALCON 2023 have not yet been released, but the expectation is that the model will present changes such as:
- New digital panel;
- Anti-theft system;
- Remodeling of the seat with two levels;
- New suspension;
- High front suspension;
- Rear with pro-link.
Colors of the New Honda FALCON 2023
The expectation is that a new color option will be launched with the New Honda FALCON 2023 , but so far the following colors have been confirmed:
- Matte black;
- Red metallic;
- Metallic silver.
If we confirm a new color option for FALCON 2023 we will update more information for you!
Technical specifications of New Honda FALCON 2023
The FALCON 2023 fact sheet contains all the details regarding this release, and then you check out some of this expected information, see:
- Motor: 4-stroke, single-cylinder, air-cooled;
- Feeding system: PGM-FI electronic injection;
- Maximum power: 28.7 hp at 6,500 rpm;
- Maximum torque: 3.27 kgf.max 6,000 rpm;
- Transmission: 5 speeds;
- Approximate maximum speed: 145km / h;
- Starting system: electric;
- Average consumption: 24 km / L.
- Length: 2.16mm;
- Width: 789mm;
- Height: 1.222mm;
- Minimum ground clearance: 242mm;
- Wheelbase: 1,434mm;
- Seat height: 850mm;
- Maximum load capacity: 158kg.
- Front Suspension: Telescopic fork, 215mm of travel;
- Rear Suspension: Pro-Link single-pitch swingarm, adjustable spring preload, 180mm stroke;
- Front Brake: 256mm diameter ventilated single disc and 2 piston caliper;
- Rear Brake: 220mm diameter ventilated single disc and 1 piston caliper.
More information will be updated as soon as the new New Honda Falcon datasheet is released, keep an eye out.
New Honda FALCON 2023 Consumption
The consumption of the new Falcon 2023 is still under test, but based on the current model, the expectation is that this release will reach the following average:
- Average of 28.7 km / liter between city / road
We will update more information on Falcon 2023 consumption as soon as INMETRO results are released.
Price of New Honda FALCON 2023
The New Honda Falcon is not among the models with lower price, but evaluating the cost benefit the motorcycle stands out in the segment.
The price of this launch will be adjusted, however as we do not have your new value check the current price:
- New Honda Falcon: from $ 4700
We will update the adjusted value of the New Honda Falcon as soon as it is announced, keep an eye on our post.
Pictures of New Honda FALCON
What do you think of the news that is being prepared for the New Honda FALCON 2023 ? Check out more photos of this motorcycle while we wait for its launch: