The Hornet is a motorcycle style that has won the hearts of many, and what these users most expect is the New Honda Hornet CB600F 2020. Although we have not heard from the New Honda Hornet CB600F 2020 yet, we expect the model to be a success, so we prepare some information for you that admire the model, check it out!
The New Honda Hornet CB600F 2020 is predicted with lots of technology, modern design and bold performance, learn more details below!
➤ And to speak in detail, we separate the analyzes of:
New Honda Hornet CB600F 2020
Many speculations arise around the New Honda Hornet CB600F 2020 , but we have gathered these details and to help you know the model better prepare this post.
The New Honda Hornet CB600F 2020 arrives with the option of ABS Brakes, new graphics in different colors to renew its design and the arrangement of 4 cylinders.
The seat line of the New Honda Hornet CB600F 2020 may also be refurbished, however we will have to wait for more details to see what this new design will look like.
Data sheet New Honda Hornet CB600F
The waiting for the New Honda Hornet CB600F datasheet further increases our anxiety about the motorcycle news, but we have below some information already expected for it, see:
- Engine: 4-stroke / 4-cylinder / 16V DOHC / 599.3 cc / water-cooled;
- Power supply: PGM-FI electronic injection;
- Ignition: electronic;
- Departure: electric;
- Diameter x stroke (mm): n / a;
- Compression ratio: n / a;
- Power (cv at rpm): 102 to 12000;
- Torque (mkgf at rpm): 6.53 to 10500;
- Shift: 6 gears, final transmission by chain;
- Chassis: Diamond type, aluminum.
Suspension and Brakes
- Front Suspension: Inverted hydraulic telescopic fork;
- Rear Suspension: Hydraulic damping link and helical spring link balance;
- Front Brakes: 296 mm double floating disc, with 4 opposing piston calipers;
- Rear Brakes: 240 mm single disc and single piston sliding caliper;
- Tires Front: 120/70 - 17 Rear: 180/55 - 17.
- Length (cm): 208.5;
- Height / width (cm): 109/76;
- Between-axes (cm): 143.5;
- Weight: (kg) 173/177 (ABS);
- Free-flowing (cm): 13.5;
- Seat height (cm): 80.4;
- Tank (l): 19.
As soon as the New Honda Hornet CB600F 2020 data sheet information is confirmed we will update more information!
Consumption New Honda Hornet CB600F 2020
You do not hear ads about the CB600F 2020 consumer test results, but we've brought an average so our readers know what to expect, check out:
- Average sport consumption: 18.4 km per liter ;
- Average economic consumption: 29.7 km per liter .
The official results of the New Honda Hornet CB600F 2020 test will be updated as soon as possible.
Price New Honda Hornet CB600F 2020
The price of New Honda Hornet CB600F has not been released yet, but this release will come with a value readjusted in relation to the current price that you can check below:
- New Honda Hornet CB600 F with ABS system: $ 9300 ;
- New Honda Hornet CB600 F without ABS system: $ 8800 .
Below you can follow more photos of the CB600F 2020 without forgetting that our post will be updated with more information of this motorcycle as soon as officially released more details.