Among the most prominent utility models of the manufacturer is the new Honda NC 750 X 2021. In addition to being used for everyday use, the new Honda NC 750 X 2021 also impresses with its design and adaptability. When purchasing a transport machine it is common to opt for the most versatile alternative possible. And that is one of the good options.
What do you expect to find when searching for a motorcycle? Each rider has their preferences and tastes, this is true. But two strengths that always end up weighing are utility and comfort.
About the Honda NC 750 X 2021!
The bike may be the strongest possible, but if not good for use on any occasion, such as the New Honda NC 750 X 2021 . Your “grace” is lost, and when you realize it is already in order to sell the product.
Comfort is also very important, so the NC 750 X model brought the rider a higher riding option for better visibility. In addition to a 22 L volume carrier, the largest in its class.
Its design leaves nothing to be desired and causes a sense of reason and emotion in the consumer. At the same time you find a bike for the routine, it is a great pick for speed for weekend rides.
NC 750 X 2021 Series Items
NC 750 X models are available in two colors: pearl red or pearl green. Regardless of their taste in shades, riders find the same NC 750 x 2021 series items .
➥ See more brand launches below:
A technology that arouses the desire to use their machine more and more, has brought pilots:
- Helmet holder with capacity for 22l;
- Windshield increases protection against wind, dust and rain;
- ABS brakes;
- LED lighting;
- Dashboard with new ECO function, helping to control fuel consumption and enabling color customization;
- Instrument panel with larger inches of LCD.
New Honda NC 750 X 2021 Datasheet
Everything you need to know about the mechanical performance of the model is found in the datasheet of the New Honda NC 750 X 2021 . They are specifications about the internal construction of the motorcycle.
What received investment and how it reflects on the bike’s behavior on the roads.
- Type: OHC, Two Cylinders, 4 stroke, liquid cooled;
- Displacement: 745 cc;
- Maximum Power: 54.5 hp at 6,250 rpm;
- Maximum Torque: 6.94 kgf.m at 4.750 rpm;
- Transmission: 6 speeds;
- Starting System: Electric;
- Diameter x Stroke: 77.0 x 80.0 mm;
- Compression Ratio: 10.7: 1;
- Feeding System: PGM-FI Electronic Injection;
- Fuel: Gasoline.
- Ignition: Electronics;
- Battery: 12 V – 9.5 Ah;
- Lighthouse: LED.
Dimensions and Capacities:
- Fuel Tank: 14.1 liters;
- Engine Oil: 3.7 liters;
- Length x Width x Height: 2228 x 844 x 1353 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1534 mm;
- Minimum ground clearance: 164 mm;
- Seat Height: 832 mm;
- Dry Weight: 210 kg.
- Type: Diamond Frame;
- Front Suspension / Stroke: Telescopic Fork / 153.5 mm;
- Rear Suspension / Stroke: Pro-Link / 150 mm;
- Front Brake / Diameter: A disc / 320 mm;
- Rear Brake / Diameter: A disc / 240 mm;
- Front Tire: 120/70 – 17;
- Rear Tire: 160/60 – 17.
Consumption of the new NC 750 X 2021
Another highlight is the New Honda NC 750 X consumer economy. We are not talking about a small model, the bike stands out for having more than 700 cc. Therefore, your spending tends to be higher.
➥ Know more news coming up:
But, nothing that can scare the pilot. Just a warning that the stronger your machine is, the more fuel it will need.
- Average consumption : 25,8 Km / L.
Honda NC 750 X 2021 Price
While the idea is to bring a stylish and affordable motorcycle, not everyone can afford the New Honda NC 750 X 2021 price . However, according to experts and users, the amount is worth it.
To be the first owner of the model you must pay:
- Amount: Starting at $ 8100.