Among the most prominent utility models of the manufacturer is the new Honda NC 750 X 2023. In addition to being used for everyday use, the new Honda NC 750 X 2023 also impresses with its design and adaptability. When purchasing a transport machine it is common to opt for the most versatile alternative possible. And that is one of the good options.
About the Honda NC 750 X 2023!
What do you expect to find when searching for a motorcycle? Each rider has their preferences and tastes, this is true. But two strengths that always end up weighing are utility and comfort.
The bike may be the strongest possible, but if not good for use on any occasion, such as the New Honda NC 750 X 2023 . Your “grace” is lost, and when you realize it is already in order to sell the product.
Comfort is also very important, so the NC 750 X model brought the rider a higher riding option for better visibility. In addition to a 22 L volume carrier, the largest in its class.
Its design leaves nothing to be desired and causes a sense of reason and emotion in the consumer. At the same time you find a bike for the routine, it is a great pick for speed for weekend rides.
NC 750 X 2023 Series Items
NC 750 X models are available in two colors: pearl red or pearl green. Regardless of their taste in shades, riders find the same NC 750 x 2023 series items .
➥ See more brand launches below:
A technology that arouses the desire to use their machine more and more, has brought pilots:
- Helmet holder with capacity for 22l;
- Windshield increases protection against wind, dust and rain;
- ABS brakes;
- LED lighting;
- Dashboard with new ECO function, helping to control fuel consumption and enabling color customization;
- Instrument panel with larger inches of LCD.
New Honda NC 750 X 2023 Datasheet
Everything you need to know about the mechanical performance of the model is found in the datasheet of the New Honda NC 750 X 2023 . They are specifications about the internal construction of the motorcycle.
What received investment and how it reflects on the bike’s behavior on the roads.
- Type: OHC, Two Cylinders, 4 stroke, liquid cooled;
- Displacement: 745 cc;
- Maximum Power: 54.5 hp at 6,250 rpm;
- Maximum Torque: 6.94 kgf.m at 4.750 rpm;
- Transmission: 6 speeds;
- Starting System: Electric;
- Diameter x Stroke: 77.0 x 80.0 mm;
- Compression Ratio: 10.7: 1;
- Feeding System: PGM-FI Electronic Injection;
- Fuel: Gasoline.
- Ignition: Electronics;
- Battery: 12 V – 9.5 Ah;
- Lighthouse: LED.
Dimensions and Capacities:
- Fuel Tank: 14.1 liters;
- Engine Oil: 3.7 liters;
- Length x Width x Height: 2228 x 844 x 1353 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1534 mm;
- Minimum ground clearance: 164 mm;
- Seat Height: 832 mm;
- Dry Weight: 210 kg.
- Type: Diamond Frame;
- Front Suspension / Stroke: Telescopic Fork / 153.5 mm;
- Rear Suspension / Stroke: Pro-Link / 150 mm;
- Front Brake / Diameter: A disc / 320 mm;
- Rear Brake / Diameter: A disc / 240 mm;
- Front Tire: 120/70 – 17;
- Rear Tire: 160/60 – 17.
Consumption of the new NC 750 X 2023
Another highlight is the New Honda NC 750 X consumer economy. We are not talking about a small model, the bike stands out for having more than 700 cc. Therefore, your spending tends to be higher.
➥ Know more news coming up:
But, nothing that can scare the pilot. Just a warning that the stronger your machine is, the more fuel it will need.
- Average consumption : 25,8 Km / L.
Honda NC 750 X 2023 Price
While the idea is to bring a stylish and affordable motorcycle, not everyone can afford the New Honda NC 750 X 2023 price . However, according to experts and users, the amount is worth it.
To be the first owner of the model you must pay:
- Amount: Starting at $ 8100.