The arrival of the new Honda PCX 150 2020 offers the Scooters market a new option loaded with innovation, technology and new items. The model still has no official date to reach the EU USA market, but if you want to know better the new Honda PCX 150 2020 continue to follow.
The model already promises to present an exclusive LED signature that leaves the new New Honda PCX 150 2020 even more bold, check out the details.
New Honda PCX 150 2020
The news of the new New Honda PCX 150 2020 start with its new digital dashboard that offers cutting-edge items such as:
- Digital watch;
- Total odometer;
- Partial odometer;
- Analog speedometer;
- Direction indicators;
- Fuel level gauge.
The launch also has a new set of brakes that, combined with the CBS (Combined Break System) system, distributes braking between the rear and front wheels in a more balanced way to ensure more safety.
Colors of the new New Honda PCX 150
So far we wait for 4 colors for the new PCX 150 2020 , check them:
- Metallic Gray;
- Brown Pearly;
- Dark Blue Pearly;
- Silver Fosco.
If a new color option is released for the new New Honda PCX 150 2020 we will update our post with more information, keep an eye on it!
Technical specifications of the new PCX 150 2020
With the technical details of the new New Honda PCX 150 2020 we have access to the details of this release, but as it was not disclosed check out what is already expected for Scotter:
- Type: OHC, Mono-cylindrical, 4 stroke, liquid cooled
- Displacement: 149.3 cc
- Maximum power: 13.1 hp at 8,500 rpm
- Maximum torque: 1,36 kgf.max 5,000 rpm
- Transmission: Type V – MATIC
- Starting System: Electric
- Diameter x Stroke: 57.3 x 57.9 mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.6: 1
- Power System: PGM-FI Electronic Injection
- Fuel: Petrol
Capacity and Dimensions
- Fuel tank / Reservation: 8 Liters
- Engine oil: 0.9 Liters
- Length x Width x Height: 1931 x 737 x 1103 mm
- Wheelbase: 1315 mm
- Minimum ground clearance: 138 mm
- Seat height: 761 mm
- Dry weight: 125 kg
- Type: Monoblock (underbone)
- Front Suspension / Stroke: Telescopic fork / 100 mm
- Rear Suspension / Stroke: Two shock absorbers / 85 mm
- Front brake / Diameter: Disc / 220 mm
- Rear brake / Diameter: A drum / 130 mm
- Front Tire: 90/90 – 14M / C
- Rear Tire: 100 / 90-14M / C
More information on the datasheet of the new New Honda PCX 150 2020 can be updated here, keep an eye!
Consumption of the new New Honda PCX 150 2020
The new New Honda PCX 150 2020 will have its consumption assessed by INMETRO, along with the new 2020 competitors bikes , and as soon as the result is announced we will bring you the performance of the model.
For now check the expected average:
- New Honda PCX 150 fueled with gasoline: average of 30 km per liter .
Price of the new New Honda PCX 150 2020
The price of the new New Honda PCX 150 2020 will be readjusted because the model is even more complete and modern.
Here’s Scotter’s current pricing, check it out while we wait:
- New Honda PCX STD: Starting at $ 2800
- New Honda PCX DLX: Starting at $ 3000
As soon as we announce the new value of PCX 150 we will update more information for you!