New Honda PCX 150 2023: PRICES, Fact Sheet, Colors and Consumption
The most charming scooter in the US USA has a new look. The new Honda PCX 150 2023 is more modern, with a technological look and design that made a difference. The intention of the manufacturer was to keep the features that made history in the bike, but with updates on the new Honda PCX 150 2023 easily identified. Like new suspension and wider tires.
New Honda PCX 150 2023
Sold from 2013 in the country, the PCX 150 has registered more than 133,000 copies. It is no coincidence that the model has become a blockbuster and popular success, still considered a great resale option.
The manufacturer brought the New Honda PCX 150 with much more technological features and systems that invest in driver comfort and safety, such as the ABS anti-lock brake on Sport and DLX models.
The traditional PCX, Sport and DLX versions were maintained. The seat assembly has been changed with the driver’s comfort in mind.
➤ In addition to this model, meet major releases 2023:
But the non-scooter features were retained. Prioritizing convenience, drivability and fuel economy.
The consumer finds the bike available in white, silver, red and blue. The most basic version costs about 1,000 reais less than the two most complete versions. It is up to the rider to decide which one is worth it, considering few changes between models.
Honda PCX 150 2023
New Honda PCX 150 styling , standard items and new features promise to bring even more visibility to the model that occupies great selling positions. But the manufacturer knows that these records are of little interest to the consumer.
Futuristic, modern ideas that prioritize technology and comfort are trademarks of the scooter and will make the rider attracted to the model. Bringing:
- Full LED lighting;
- PCX Front Optical Assembly consists of windshield, upper fairing and headlight;
- CBS brake system for the basic version. And ABS brake for full models;
- 14 ″ wheeled tires;
- Blackout display panel allows complete reading of the motorcycle from numerous features: full and partial odometer, speedometer, clock, fuel gauge and average fuel consumption record;
- Idling Stop, a system that shuts down the engine when idling for more than 3 seconds, then reclosing when accelerated;
- 12 V outlet;
- Daytime running lights;
- Smart Key System for Sport and DLX versions.
Datasheet Honda PCX 150 2023
The rider can get a more detailed view of motorcycle performance when he has the New Honda PCX 150 datasheet . The information also helps in comparison with other models in the category, and in mechanical tasks.
Specifications are available on the New Honda website, below the PCX basic version datasheet:
- Type: OHC, Monocylindrical, 4 stroke, liquid cooled;
- Displacement: 149.3 cc;
- Maximum Power: 9.74 kW (13.2 HP) at 8,500 rpm;
- Maximum Torque: 13.5 Nm (1.38 kgf.m) at 5,000 rpm;
- Transmission: Type V – MATIC;
- Starting System: Electric;
- Diameter x Stroke: 57.3 x 57.9 mm;
- Compression Ratio: 10.6: 1;
- Feeding System: PGM-FI Electronic Injection;
- Fuel: Gasoline.
- Fuel Tank: 8 Liters;
- Engine Oil: 0.9 Liter.
- Length x Width x Height: 1923 x 745 x 1107 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1313 mm;
- Minimum ground clearance: 137 mm;
- Seat Height: 764 mm;
- Dry Weight: 124 kg.
- Type: Double Cot;
- Front Suspension / Stroke: Telescopic Fork / 100 mm;
- Rear Suspension / Stroke: Two shock absorbers / 100 mm;
- Front Brake / Diameter: Disc / 220 mm;
- Rear Brake / Diameter: Drum / 130mm;
- Front Tire: 100/80 – 14M / C 48P;
- Rear Tire: 120 / 70-14M / C 61P.
- Ignition: Electronics;
- Battery: 12V – 5 Ah;
- Lighthouse: LED.
Honda PCX 150 2023 consumption
The big advantage of a scooter is the fuel economy. Therefore, the consumption PCX 150 2023 does not disappoint in this regard. And is as expected for the model:
- Average consumption: 30 km / liter.
Value Honda PCX 150 2023
A price increase is common when the manufacturer invests in design and technology to launch a new version. But the New Honda PCX 150 value has not changed drastically and notes:
- PCX Sport: Starting at $ 3100;
- PCX: from $ 2800;
- PCX DLX: Starting at $ 3100.