Honda continues to grow, and the automaker’s next release is the New Honda PCX Sport 2023. The model still has no official date to reach the market, but we have gathered some of the information regarding what is already expected for the launch and we bring in the following post about New Honda PCX Sport 2023!
The New Honda PCX Sport 2023 is a scooter full of personality and offers its users much more safety and comfort as we will see soon.
What’s New in Honda PCX Sport 2023
The launch of New Honda PCX Sport 2023 features features already known in the standard model of the scooter as for example the Idling Stop System system that shuts off the motorcycle engine in short stops helping fuel economy.
As for the motorization, the model features a four-stroke OHC (Over Head Camshaft), liquid cooled engine with power from 13.6 hp at 8,500 rpm and maximum torque of 1.41 kgf.max at 5,250 rpm.
➤ And to speak in detail, we separate the analyzes of:
The new features of the new New Honda PCX Sport 2023 range from its look to its items, because now the scooter has an instrument panel equipped with:
- Digital watch;
- Analog speedometer;
- Direction indicators;
- Fuel level gauge;
- Total odometer;
- Partial odometer.
Colors of the New Honda PCX Sport
As the colors the New Honda PCX Sport is expected with 3 (three) in this release, they are:
- Brown Pearly;
- Metallic Gray;
- Silver Fosco.
Technical specifications of New Honda PCX Sport 2023
We are waiting for the release of the technical data sheet for New Honda PCX Sport 2023 , and until it is announced check out some information we will have in it:
- Type: OHC, Mono-cylindrical, 4-stroke, liquid cooled;
- Displacement: 149,3 cc Maximum power: 13.1 hp at 8,500 rpm;
- Maximum torque: 1.36 kgf.max 5,000 rpm;
- Transmission: Type V – MATIC;
- Starting System: Electric;
- Diameter x Stroke: 57.3 x 57.9 mm;
- Compression Ratio: 10.6: 1;
- Power System: PGM-FI Electronic Injection;
- Fuel: Petrol.
- Ignition: Electronics;
- Battery: 12V – 5 Ah;
- Headlight: LED.
- Fuel tank / Reservation: 8 Liters;
- Engine oil: 0.9 Liter.
- Length x Width x Height: 1931 x 737 x 1103 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1315 mm;
- Minimum ground clearance: 138 mm;
- Seat height: 761 mm;
- Dry weight: 125 kg.
- Type: Monobloco (underbone);
- Front Suspension / Stroke: Telescopic Fork / 100 / 89mm;
- Rear Suspension / Stroke: Two shock absorbers / 85/79 mm;
- Front brake / Diameter: To disc / 180,6 mm / 220 mm;
- Rear brake / Diameter: A drum / 130 mm;
- Front tire: 90/90 – 14M / C;
- Rear tire: 100 / 90-14M / C.
New Honda PCX Sport 2023 Consumption
INMETRO is evaluating the consumption of the New Honda PCX Sport , and so far the average expected for this release is as follows:
- New Honda PCX Sport : fueled with average gasoline from 25 to 30 km per liter .
Price of the New Honda PCX Sport
The New Honda PCX Sport 2023 will come with a price readjusted compared to the current model, and while this new value is not announced check out the current price of the scooter:
- New Honda PCX Sport: from $ 2900