The Law asked, and the new Honda POP 110i 2023 answered. Now the bike is equipped with CBS brakes, provided in federal decree for low displacement bikes. The new safety in the new Honda POP 110i 2023 is one of the strengths of the latest version of the model. The banks were also revamped, but to compensate the bike earned $ 200 in its price.
New Honda POP 110i 2023
Today, the New Honda POP 110i is the cheapest machine produced by the manufacturer in the country. With a more basic reference, the 2023 bike does not disappoint anyone who wants to use it for everyday use. In fact, this is a model designed and made to make motorcyclists feel comfortable on the streets.
According to Contran, from 2023 all motorcycles with more than 300 displacement must be ex-factory with ABS braking system.
Meanwhile, versions under 300 cc can choose between CBS and ABS brake. The New Honda POP 110i 2023 is produced with CBS brakes, distributing braking on both wheels when the brake pedal is applied. This represents more safety for the rider.
➤ View more information about the new New Honda XRE 300 2023
In the design there is hardly any news, the colors white, red and black have been retained. And only the seat has a new texture, as well as the red seat shade for white bikes.
Honda POP 110i Series Items
It really is not hard to say that New Honda POP has no beauty-thinking features. The New Honda POP 110i series items seek to address this issue with a model produced in only one version.
Even if you don’t find features of a modern motorcycle, the rider will have items like:
- Bank with new design;
- Sturdy 4.2 liter capacity tank;
- Panel with fuel reserve indicator lights, high beam, turn signals and PMG-FI injection system;
- CBS brakes;
- Optical assembly consisting of turn signals and modern taillight;
- Brightly lit headlamp ideal for night commute
- Electronic injection;
- 4-speed gearbox;
- 110cc engine has PGM-FI electronic injection.
Honda 2023 model datasheet
Even though it’s a low-displacement bike, the performance of the POP 110i doesn’t disappoint, and the model is routine. For example, work path, college and nearby locations.
➤ Still talking about New Honda, check out the news:
Viewing the New Honda POP 110i 2023 datasheet makes it easy to understand what the bike’s capabilities are and what power can be expected.
- Type: OHC, Monocylindrical, 4 stroke, air cooled;
- Displacement: 109.1 cc;
- Maximum Power: 7.9 hp at 7,250 rpm;
- Maximum Torque: 0.90 kgf.m at 5000 rpm;
- Transmission: 4 speeds;
- Starting System: Pedal;
- Diameter x Stroke: 50.0 x 55.6 mm;
- Compression Ratio: 9.3: 1;
- Feeding System: PGM-FI Electronic Injection;
- Fuel: Gasoline.
- Ignition: Electronics;
- Battery: 12V – 4 Ah;
- Lighthouse: 35/35 W.
- Fuel Tank: 4.2 liters;
- Engine Oil: 1.0 liter.
- Length x Width x Height: 1843 x 745 x 1033 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1234 mm;
- Minimum ground clearance: 136 mm;
- Seat Height: 749 mm;
- Dry Weight: 87 kg.
- Type: Monoblock;
- Front Suspension / Stroke: Telescopic Fork / 100 mm;
- Rear Suspension / Stroke: Two shock absorbers / 83 mm;
- Front Brake / Diameter: CBS / 110 mm;
- Rear Brake / Diameter: CBS / 110 mm;
- Front Tire: 60/100 – 17;
- Rear Tire: 80/100 – 14.
POP consumption 110i
One of the strongest points of the bike is the New Honda POP 110i 2023 consumption , the records mark impressive and rewarding expenses. Remember that the machine should be filled with gasoline only.
- Average consumption: from 45 to 50 km / L.
Price of the Honda POP 110i 2023
Even earning $ 200 in its previous value, the price POP 110i 2023 was nonetheless the lowest of the manufacturer. And it’s even more affordable than other models in this category.
- Value: from $ 1350.