The scooter-style motorcycle market has grown to a large extent, and a next release that promises to bring news is the new Honda SH 150i 2020. Do you already know the model? So follow our next post and stay on top of all the details of the new Honda SH 150i 2020!
The New Honda SH 150i 2020 brings improvements in both performance and design and safety, then we can check these details better.
➤ And to speak in detail, we separate the analyzes of:
New Honda SH 150i 2020
The new features of the New Honda SH 150i start with its new and exclusive LED signature which, in addition to contributing to a more elegant look, offers greater visibility and safety.
The model also has ABS brakes that contribute to avoid the locking of the wheels thus offering more balance during braking.
Colors of the new New Honda SH 150i 2020
For now, the New Honda SH 150i 2020 is expected in 2 color options, see:
- Pearly Red;
- Perolated Blue-Dark.
If a new color is announced for the New Honda SH 150i 2020 we will update more information.
Technical specifications of the New Honda SH 150i
We look forward to the technical details of the New Honda SH 150i 2020 that will present all the details of this launch, then follow some of the data already expected:
- Type: OHC, single-cylinder, 4-stroke, liquid cooling;
- Displacement: 149.3 cc;
- Maximum power: 14.7 hp at 7,750 rpm;
- Maximum torque: 1.40 kgf.max 6.250 rpm;
- Transmission: Type CVT;
- Starting System: Electric;
- Diameter x Stroke: 57.3 x 57.9 mm;
- Compression Ratio: 10.6: 1;
- Power System: PGM-FI electronic injection;
- Fuel: Petrol.
Capacities and Dimensions
- Fuel tank / Reservation: 7.5 liters;
- Engine oil: 0.9 liter;
- Length x Width x Height: 2026 x 740 x 1158 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1340 mm;
- Minimum ground clearance: 146 mm;
- Seat height: 799 mm;
- Dry weight: 129 kg.
- Type: Monobloco (underbone);
- Front Suspension / Stroke: Telescopic fork / 100 mm;
- Rear Suspension / Stroke: Two shock absorbers / 95 mm;
- Front brake / Diameter: Disc / 240 mm;
- Rear brake / Diameter: To disc / 240 mm;
- Front tire: 100/80 – 16;
- Rear tire: 120/80 – 16.
Updated information regarding the data sheet of the New Honda SH 150i 2020 will be made available as soon as it is disclosed.
Consumption of the New Honda SH 150i
As with other motorcycles, INMETRO has performed tests to evaluate the performance and consumption of the New Honda SH 150i , but as it has not been announced the result of these tests follow the expected average:
- Average consumption of 31 km / liter between city / highway.
Keep an eye on our post to check out the official INMETRO test results as they are released.
Price of the New Honda SH 150i 2020
Let’s now talk about the price of the New Honda SH 150i 2020 that may go through a readjustment next to this release, however as this new value will be released only at the official launch check the current price of the model:
- New Honda SH 150i: from $ 3300
Following we can follow more photos of the New Honda SH 150i 2020 reminding that we will update our post with more information as soon as available on motobike: