The latest in the scooter segment is the launch of the new Honda SH 150i 2021. The model has everything to be successful in the market, besides a design with metallic colors. The new Honda SH 150i 2021 brings factory-guaranteed safety and technology.
New Honda SH 150i 2020
The 2021 version of the new New Honda SH 150i is already available on the market, going to a dealership today you can drive the zero kilometer model of the scooter. Marked by technology, good performance and comfort.
When you choose a small model with low displacement and more investment in riding. The rider values his comfort in riding the machine, especially over longer distances.
The New Honda SH 150i 2021 is dedicated for city use, commuting and easy commuting. Due to its motorization that does not reach high speeds for light traffic on the highways.
➥ See more New Honda models coming soon:
The model comes in two versions, the SH 150i and SH 150i DLX, the differences are few. The motorization is the same, and the finishing as well. Both have an Idling Stop system that shuts down the engine when idling for more than 3 seconds.
Honda SH 150i 2021 Series Items
New Honda SH 150i 2021 series items stand out for their proximity to futuristic models. Although the bike is smaller, its sportiness and technology are valued.
Bringing the rider a beautiful, modern option that can meet the needs of the good rider.
- LED lighting;
- Sophisticated finish that values elegance and comfort;
- 16 '' wheels minimize the impact of ground irregularities;
- ABS brakes prevent wheel locking, providing more balance and control to the rider during braking;
- Smart Key, a face-to-face key with technology that allows the engine to be started without having to take the key out of a pocket
- 12 V outlet;
- Idling Stop;
- SH 150i on-board computer has clock and records average and instant fuel consumption between journeys;
- Colors: pearled black, pearled red and metallic gray.
New datasheet Honda SH 150i 2021
All information and mechanical specifications of the motorcycle are visible through the New Honda SH 150i datasheet . Showing the consumer what you can expect from model performance.
Check out the updated data:
- Type: OHC, single cylinder, 4 stroke, liquid cooling;
- Displacement: 149.3 cc;
- Maximum Power: 14.7 hp at 7,750 rpm;
- Maximum Torque: 1.40 kgf but 6.250 rpm;
- Transmission: Type CVT;
- Starting System: Electric;
- Diameter x Stroke: 57.3 x 57.9 mm;
- Compression Ratio: 10.6: 1;
- Feeding System: PMG-FI electronic injection;
- Fuel: Gasoline.
- Ignition: Electronics;
- Battery: 12 V - 5 Ah;
- Lighthouse: LED.
Capacity and Dimensions:
- Fuel Tank: 7.5 liters;
- Engine Oil: 0.9 liter;
- Length x Width x Height: 2026 x 740 x 1158 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1340 mm;
- Minimum ground clearance: 146 mm;
- Seat Height: 799 mm;
- Dry Weight: 129 kg.
- Type: Monoblock (under born);
- Front Suspension / Stroke: Telescopic Fork / 90 mm;
- Rear Suspension / Stroke: Two shock absorbers / 80 mm;
- Front Brake / Diameter: A disc / 240 mm;
- Rear Brake / Diameter: A disc / 240 mm;
- Front Tire: 100/80 - 16;
- Rear Tire: 120/80 - 16.
Honda SH 150i consumption
Another point that has drawn attention on the scooter is its low fuel consumption. The New Honda SH 150i 2021 consumption , for example, shows very interesting records.
- Average consumption: 36 Km / L.
➥ Compare with more models:
New price Honda SH 150i 2021
The price of the new SH 150i 2021 is also another attraction, bringing an affordable value that proves competitive to the market.
- SH 150i: $ 3000;
- SH 150i DLX: $ 2900.