More than a scooter, with modern production and within the market trends, the new Honda SH 300i 2021 is the dream of many riders. Its lively colors, better displacement than most traditional street models, are just a few highlights of the new Honda SH 300i 2021. The rider finds two versions of the bike for long distances.
New Honda SH 300i 2021
The New Honda SH 300i 2021 has increased in price, normal for its most up-to-date and modern tools. And it has brought to the rider's life much more than a scooter option.
The model is not only beautiful and eye-catching, but also offers safety, technology and good driving. Points that are valued at the time of purchase of any good, especially a means of transportation.
Providing better driveability, the motorcycle is suitable for daily use, during work and routine. Of course, nothing prevents motorcyclists from riding their SH 300i on the highways, the point being that it is less powerful.
Still, it is ahead of traditional models. Today, the scooter can reach 25.9 hp at 7,500 rpm, with 279.1 cc and liquid-cooled 4-stroke engine. Mechanics that are not on all New Honda motorcycles, not even the most sold.
Honda SH 300i 2021 Series Items
In addition to the white color in silver nuances, the most modern colors of the bike are red and pearlescent brown. Another highlight is its SPORT version which has virtually the same features as the most basic option.
➥ Are you a New Honda fan? Check out more releases:
In both models, stand out the New Honda SH 300i 2021 series items :
- ABS brakes that prevent wheel locking in the brakes;
- The floor is completely flat, allowing the legs to rest and better drivability;
- Windshield that increases protection against wind, dust and rain;
- Smart Key technology that lets you start your bike without taking your key out of your pocket
- 12 V outlet.
New datasheet Honda SH 300i 2021
In this category, the bike is the first to bring 300cc to the scooter. Therefore, its mechanics is increasingly valued and arouses curiosity. To learn more, check out the datasheet of the New Honda SH 300i .
- Type: OHC, Monocylindrical, 4 stroke, liquid cooled;
- Displacement: 279.1 cc;
- Maximum Power: 25.9 hp at 7,500 rpm;
- Maximum Torque: 2.70 kgf.m at 5000 rpm;
- Transmission: Type CVT;
- Starting System: Electric;
- Diameter x Stroke: 72 x 68.6 mm;
- Compression Ratio: 10.5: 1;
- Feeding System: PGM-FI Electronic Injection;
- Fuel: Gasoline.
- Ignition: Electronics;
- Battery: 12 V - 9.4 Ah;
- Lighthouse: LED.
Capacities and Dimensions:
- Fuel Tank: 9.1 liters;
- Engine Oil: 1.7 liter;
- Length x Width x Height: 2131 x 728 x 1600 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1438 mm;
- Minimum ground clearance: 130 mm;
- Seat Height: 805 mm;
- Dry Weight: 162 kg.
- Type: Underbone;
- Front Suspension / Stroke: Telescopic Fork / 115 mm;
- Rear Suspension / Stroke: Two Shock Absorbers / 114 mm;
- Front Brake / Diameter: A disc / 256 mm;
- Rear Brake / Diameter: Disc / 240mm;
- Front Tire: 110/70 - 16;
- Rear Tire: 130/70 - 16.
Honda SH 300i 2021 consumption
Another strength that marks the SH 300i as a favorite in its market is the expense that the pilot has with fuel. Computing records and consumption New Honda SH 300i 2021 at:
- Average consumption: 32 Km / L.
➥ Compare! See more release models:
New price Honda SH 300i 2021
The difference in price New Honda SH 300i 2021 for both versions is small, even because they are very similar. The zero kilometer motorcycle is sold by:
- SH 300i: $ 5800;
- SH 300i SPORT: $ 5900.