Defined by experts with a list of qualities, the new Honda X-ADV 2021 model was considered the largest of the manufacturer. The new Honda X-ADV 2021 also attracts for its comfort, speed and power. These data weigh when choosing any consumer. The driver must enjoy the driving and breaking position to have an impressive agility.
New Honda X-ADV 2021
To get an idea of how the New Honda X-ADV 2021 is defined in the market, there are portals calling the model “two-wheeled SUV”. The SUV is an acronym that identifies tall sports cars that adapt to different tracks.
But not only that. The bike is part of the scooter category produced by New Honda, and at the Two-Wheel Show won the 2020 Moto of the Year award.
Although it is a scooter, it usually makes it look like a less aggressive model with little versatility. The X-ADV is one of the best in its class, with futuristic design and modernity that makes it a good buy option.
➥ See other New Honda releases:
Its value can be compared to the models of high standards, over 50 thousand reais. This also indicates that investments in the assembly of the model were not few. Learn more about the bike and understand all its success.
Honda X-ADV 2020
All new Honda X-ADV 2021 brings rider safety, distinctive design and modern technology.
The projection of the model was a creation of Italian engineers, who mixed the characteristics of a scooter and adventurous items of a more powerful motorcycle. The result was:
- Full LED lighting;
- 5 options to adjust the windshield, ensuring wind protection;
- 2 riding options;
- ABS brakes;
- Hand protector;
- Spoked wheels, 17 ” front wheel and 15 ‘rear;
- Smart Key, technology that allows the engine to be started without having to take the key out of a pocket;
- On-board computer: full and partial odometers, gauge and air temperature, clock, calendar, tachometer and fuel consumption display;
- DCT transmission with 3 types of configuration: 1 manual and 2 automatic;
- Storage compartment has internal LED lighting;
- 12 V outlet;
- HSTC system, the rider chooses how he wishes to ride at different terrain levels;
- Switch G, increasing X-ADV’s off-road capability.
Datasheet Honda X-ADV 2021
The New Honda X-ADV 2021 datasheet brings the best of the bike. The proposal to maintain the characteristics of a scooter gained more strength in the external design and comfort of the motorcycle.
➥ Take a look at other news:
- New Dafra Maxsym 400i 2021
- New Yamaha NEO 125 2021
For mechanics, functions have been built for a model that can adapt to different tracks and reaches interesting levels of speed.
- Type: OHC, two cylinder, 4 stroke, liquid cooling;
- Displacement: 745 cc;
- Maximum Power: 54.8 hp at 6,250 rpm;
- Maximum Torque: 6.93 kgf.m at 4.750 rpm;
- Transmission: 6 speeds;
- Starting System: Electric;
- Diameter x Stroke: 77.0 x 80.0 mm;
- Compression Ratio: 10.7: 1;
- Feeding System: PGM-FI Electronic Injection;
- Fuel: Gasoline.
- Ignition: Electronics;
- Battery: 12 V – 9.5 Ah;
- Lighthouse: LED.
Dimensions and Capacity :
- Fuel Tank: 13.1 liters;
- Engine Oil: 4.1 liters.
- Length x Width x Height: 2,245 x 910 x 1,375 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1,590 mm;
- Minimum ground clearance: 165 mm;
- Seat Height: 820 mm;
- Dry Weight: 223 kg.
- Type: Diamond Frame;
- Front Suspension / Stroke: Telescopic Fork / 153 mm;
- Rear Suspension / Stroke: Pro-Link / 150 mm;
- Front Brake / Diameter: Disc / 296 mm;
- Rear Brake / Diameter: A disc / 240 mm;
- Front Tire: 120/70 – 17;
- Rear Tire: 160/60 – 15.
Average consumption of the new X-ADV 2021
New Honda X-ADV 2021 fuel consumption is also a point that needs to be considered when analyzing the bike. Especially in times when fuel spending has been so high.
- Average consumption: 27 Km / L.
Honda X-ADV 2021 Price
As we said at the beginning, the New Honda X-ADV 2021 price is very close to what the driver usually pays for a luxury model. Being offered today in its zero kilometer version by:
- Starting at $ 13500.