The New Honda XRE 190 2023 is the ideal combination for those looking for a motorcycle that meets urban needs like road racing. The launch comes some news, and if you want to know better the New Honda XRE 190 2023 just keep following! The New Honda XRE 190 2023 offers a set of improvements in its safety items, technologies and economy as you see below!
New Honda XRE 190
The New Honda XRE 190 2023 is a sports motorcycle with a modern look and innovative style that offers among its differentials:
- Digital panel;
- New side fairing with more volume and precise lines;
- ABS brakes;
- LED backlight;
- 190CC Flexone engine.
The New Honda XRE 190 2023 also has a new curvature in its seat that offers both driver and rider greater safety even on less unstable terrain, in addition to a more upright and comfortable position.
➤ And to speak in detail, we separate the analyzes of:
Colors of the New Honda XRE 190
Regarding the colors of this release we have 3 (three) options, check what they are:
- Silver Fosco;
- Green Pearly;
- Pearly Red.
Technical specifications New Honda XRE 190
The datasheet of the New Honda XRE 190 2023 brings together information such as its powertrain, dimensions and capabilities, check below some of these data:
- Type: OHC, Mono-cylindrical, 4-stroke, air-cooled;
- Displacement: 184.4 cc;
- Maximum power: 16.3 hp at 8,500 rpm (Petrol) / 16.4 hp at 8,500 rpm (Ethanol);
- Maximum torque: 1.65 kgf.ma. 6,000 rpm (Petrol) / 1.66 kgf.ma. 6,000 rpm (Ethanol);
- Transmission: 5 Speeds;
- Starting System: Electric;
- Diameter x Stroke: 61.0 x 63.1 mm;
- Compression Ratio: 9.5: 1;
- Power System: PGM-FI Electronic Injection;
- Fuel: Petrol and / or Ethanol.
Capacities and Dimensions
- Fuel tank / Reservoir: 13.5 liters;
- Engine oil: 1.2 liter;
- Length x Width x Height: 2075 x 821 x 1179 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1358 mm;
- Minimum ground clearance: 241 mm;
- Seat height: 836 mm;
- Dry weight: 127 kg.
- Type: Semi Double Cradle;
- Front Suspension / Stroke: Telescopic fork / 180 mm;
- Rear Suspension / Stroke: Mono Shock / 150 mm;
- Front brake / Diameter: Disc / 240 mm;
- Rear brake / Diameter: To disc / 220 mm;
- Front tire: 90/90 – 19;
- Rear tire: 110/90 – 17.
More information on the New Honda XRE 190 2023 datasheet will be updated as soon as it’s available, keep an eye out!
Consumption New Honda XRE 190
Let’s now check the average consumption expected for the New Honda XRE 190 2023 , noting that the model still passes performance tests being carried out by INMETRO:
- Average consumption with gasoline: 24 km / liter in the city and 30 km / liter on the highway;
- Average consumption with ethanol: 20 km / liter in the city and 27 km / liter on the highway.
The results achieved in the INMETRO tests will be updated as soon as they are announced!
Price New Honda XRE 190
Already a price adjustment of the New Honda XRE 190 2023 is expected, and until this new value is confirmed by the automaker check the current price of the motorcycle:
- Honda XRE from: $ 3600
Pictures of New Honda XRE 190 2023
Below you can check more photos that we selected from the New Honda XRE 190 remembering that our post will bring more information as the new price of this release as soon as released more details by New Honda: