The new Honda XRE 300 2021 is Honda's newest release for this year, and this particular model promises to come a little different from the finishing touches that have been added to it over the years. So if you want to know what the new Honda XRE 300 2021 will look like, keep reading this article and learn more!
Meet the Honda XRE 300 2021
Since 2009 was the year of launch of the first model of New Honda XRE 300 2021, the model has conquered the EU USAian market managing to demonstrate its potential.
Since its launch in EU USA, the New Honda XRE 300 2021 model has been in contention for the first place of the best selling bikes in EU USA, besides its quality.
Thanks to this great demand for the New Honda model, the company decided to invest heavily in the modernization and safety of its highly successful model in EU USA.
Honda XRE 300 2021 Specifications and Competitors
A great advantage of the New Honda XRE 300 2021 is that it is a motorcycle designed to ride both in the city and in the mud, making it perfect for those who want to do both.
That is a big differentiator, which gives it a good advantage against its rivals the New Yamaha XTZ 250 Ténéré , and the New Yamaha Lander 250 from which it will come in 2021 ready to try to topple the New Honda XRE 300 from its post.
➤ See more about other motorcycle models in 2021:
Below are some of the new features of the New Honda XRE 300:
New Honda XRE 300 2021 Design
- Fairing: The New Honda XRE 300's fairing stands out for its adventurous style and grandeur of this model.
- Luggage compartment: It is integrated with the aluminum handle, giving security to the objects, thus allowing them to be better accommodated;
- Tank Lid: The new model will bring a hinged lid to the tank, ensuring greater convenience when filling.
New Honda XRE 300 2021 Safety
- C-ABS Brakes: Features Combined ABS technology. That is, it avoids wheel locking, distributes grip strength and offers more safety in emergency braking.
New Honda XRE 300 2021 Technology
- Digital Dashboard: The dashboard features a speedometer, partial and full odometer, fuel level marker, tachometer, clock and spy lights.
Honda XRE 300 2021 Series Items
Compared to the new New Honda XRE 300 2021 series items, much will not change from the 2020 version, many of the items will just be redesigned or updated.
➤ See more about the new New Honda Biz 2021 model
Thus, it is expected that the items will be virtually the same as the previous year's version, only undergoing a modernization.
See the items below:
- Rear disc brake also with 220 mm;
- The most top version of the line gets ABS brake;
- Spy lights;
- Five-speed gearbox;
- Final chain drive;
- Fuel marker;
- Front disc brake 256 mm in diameter;
- Rev counter marker;
- Speedometer and pedometer.
Honda XRE 300 2021 Engine Speed
New Honda has not yet announced how much the average consumption of the new model will be, but the expected consumption is at least similar to the 2020 model.
Thus, the average consumption in both the city and the road is 24.2 liters of gasoline per kilometer driven.
This number may change with the official release and future engine changes of the new New Honda XRE 300 2021.
Honda XRE 300 2021 Technical Sheet
Whenever a new release is about to be announced, the company announces its product datasheet so that the public can be interested in the new model.
Then see below the complete datasheet of the New Honda XRE 300 2021 :
- Type: DOHC , Single Cylindrical, 4 Stroke, Air Cooled
Displacement: 291.6 cc
- Maximum torque: 2.76 kgf.m at 6,000 rpm (Gasoline) / 2.80 kgf.m at 6,000 rpm (Ethanol)
- Maximum power: 25.4 hp at 7,500 rpm (Gasoline) / 25.6 hp at 7,500 rpm (Ethanol)
- Transmission: 5 speeds
- Compression Ratio : 9.0: 1
- Starting System: Electric
- Diameter x Stroke: 79.0 x 59.5 mm
- Power System: PGM-FI Electronic Injection
- Fuel: Gasoline and / or Ethanol
- Battery: 12V - 6 Ah
- Ignition: Electronics
- Headlamp: 60 / 55W
- Engine Oil: 2.0 Liters
- Fuel / Reserve Tank: 13.8 liters
- Length x Width x Height: 2171 x 838 x 1181 mm
- Dry Weight: 146kg / ABS: 153kg
- Minimum ground clearance: 259 mm
- Seat Height: 860 mm
- Wheelbase: 1417 mm
- Type: Semi Double Crib
- Rear suspension / Stroke: Pro-Link / 225 mm
- Rear brake / Diameter: Disc / 220 mm
- Front brake / Diameter: Disc / 256 mm
- Front Suspension / Stroke: Telescopic Fork / 245 mm
- Front tire: 90/90 - 21
- Rear tire: 120/80 - 18
Honda XRE 300 2021 prices
The new New Honda XRE 300 2021 , has not yet had the price of its versions released to the public, so see the price estimates to be released.
XRE 300 2021 prices:
- XRE 300 ABS - $ 4400
- XRE 300 ABS Rally - $ 4500
- XRE 300 ABS Adventure - $ 4550
As soon as new news comes out, we will update you.