The New Honda XRE 300 2023 is Honda’s newest launch for this year, and this particular model promises to come slightly different from the finishing touches that have been added over the years. So if you want to know how the New Honda XRE 300 2023 will look, keep reading this article and learn more!
Meet the New Honda XRE 300 2023
Since 2009, which was the launch year of the first model of the New Honda XRE 300 2023, the model has captured the EU USA market, demonstrating its potential.
Since its launch in EU USA, the model New Honda XRE 300 2023 was in dispute for the first place of the bests sold in EU USA, in addition to its quality.
Thanks to this great demand for the New Honda model, the company decided to invest heavily in the modernization and safety of its highly successful model in EU USA.
Specifications and competitors of the New Honda XRE 300 2023
A great differential of the New Honda XRE 300 2023 is that it is a motorcycle designed to ride both in the city and in the mud, thus being perfect for those who want to do the 2.
That’s a big differential, which gives you a good advantage against your rivals the Yamaha XTZ 250 Ténéré , and the Yamaha Lander 250 of which will come in 2023 ready to try to dislodge the New Honda XRE 300 from its position.
➤ See more about other models of motorbikes in 2023:
See below for some of the new features of the New Honda XRE 300:
Design of the New Honda XRE 300 2023
- Fairing: The fairing of the New Honda XRE 300 stands out for its style of adventure and grandeur of this model.
- Valet: it is integrated to the aluminum handle, giving security to the objects, and thus allowing them to be better accommodated;
- Tank cover: The new model will bring a hinged lid to the tank, ensuring greater practicality at the time of filling.
Safety of the New Honda XRE 300 2023
- C-ABS brakes: features Combined ABS technology. That is, it avoids wheel locking, distributes the grip force and offers more safety in emergency braking.
Technology of the New Honda XRE 300 2023
- Digital dashboard: the dashboard features a speedometer, a partial and total odometer, a fuel level marker, a gauge, a clock and a spy-light.
New Honda XRE 300 Series Items
Regarding the new New Honda XRE 300 2023 series items, a lot will not be changed from the 2023 version, many of the items will just be refurbished in design or updated.
➤ See more about the model of the New Honda Biz 2023
Thus, it is to be expected that the items will be practically the same as the version of the previous year, only undergoing a modernization.
See the items below:
- Rear brake also disc with 220 mm;
- The most top version of the line wins ABS brake;
- Spy lights;
- Five-speed gearbox;
- Final transmission by current;
- Fuel marker;
- Front disc brake with 256 mm diameter;
- Bookmark and Share
- Speedometer and Pedometer.
Consumption of the New Honda XRE 300 2023
New Honda has yet to announce what the average consumption of the new model will be, but it is expected that consumption will be at least similar to the 2023 model.
Thus, the average consumption in both the city and the highway, is 24.2 liters of gasoline per kilometer wheeled.
This number can be changed with the official launch and future engine changes of the new New Honda XRE 300 2023.
Technical specifications of the New Honda XRE 300 2023
Whenever a new release is close to being announced, the company announces the technical file of its product, so that the public may be interested in the new model.
Then see below the complete technical file of the new New Honda XRE 300 2023 :
- Type: DOHC , single cylinder, 4 stroke, air cooling
Displacement: 291.6 cc
- Maximum torque: 2.76 kgf.m at 6000 rpm (Petrol) / 2.80 kgf.m at 6000 rpm (Ethanol)
- Maximum power: 25.4 hp at 7,500 rpm (Petrol) / 25.6 hp at 7,500 rpm (Ethanol)
- Transmission: 5 speeds
- Compression Ratio : 9.0: 1
- Starting System: Electric
- Diameter x Stroke: 79.0 x 59.5 mm
- Power System: PGM-FI Electronic Injection
- Fuel: Gasoline and / or Ethanol
- Battery: 12V – 6 Ah
- Ignition: Electronics
- Headlight: 60 / 55W
- Engine oil: 2.0 liters
- Fuel tank / Reservoir: 13.8 liters
- Length x Width x Height: 2171 x 838 x 1181 mm
- Dry weight: 146 kg / ABS: 153 kg
- Minimum ground clearance: 259 mm
- Seat height: 860 mm
- Wheelbase: 1417 mm
- Type: Semi-double crib
- Rear Suspension / Stroke: Pro-Link / 225 mm
- Rear brake / Diameter: Disc / 220 mm
- Front brake / Diameter: A / 256 mm
- Front Suspension / Stroke: Telescopic fork / 245 mm
- Front Tire: 90/90 – 21
- Rear Tire: 120/80 – 18
Prices of the New Honda XRE 300 2023
The new New Honda XRE 300 2023 , has not yet had the price of its releases released to the public, so look at the price estimates to be released.
XRE 300 2023 prices:
- XRE 300 ABS – $ 4800
- XRE 300 ABS Rally – $ 4950
- XRE 300 ABS Adventure – $ 5000
As soon as new news is released, we will update you.