New Honda XRE 300 2023: Prices, Specs, Consumables
The New Honda XRE 300 2023 is Honda’s newest launch for this year, and this particular model promises to come slightly different from the finishing touches that have been added over the years. So if you want to know how the New Honda XRE 300 2023 will look, keep reading this article and learn more!
New Honda XRE 300
A lot of news was right about the end of the XRE 300, but New Honda announced that it will be produced in 2023. That news has taken its toll on the mystery and many people have begun to prepare to acquire it.
➤ And to speak in detail, we separate the analyzes of:
New Honda bets that the models manufactured for 2023 must follow the same quality standards, including, one of the novelties is that there will now be the Adventure version with ABS brakes as standard.
Some motorcycle enthusiasts complain that, every year, manufacturers make numerous modifications to the models produced. New Honda claims that this will not happen with the models produced in 2023. The only difference will be in the color of the new Adventure version that will be gray, as well as in the ABS line that will be pearly green.
If you are looking for a bike to ride in the city or on the road, you will find everything you need in the New Honda XRE 300 2023 . With elongated suspension, it will be able to withstand all the impacts that uneven terrain causes. Larger wheels will ensure greater stability and grip.
The motorcycle seat of this model has a thicker and wider foam, providing greater comfort to the rider.
Technical specifications of the New Honda XRE 300 2023
As there is still no official information regarding the New Honda XRE 300 2023, check out the datasheet for the current model (2018).
- Type: Air cooling, single cylinder, DOHC and 4 stroke;
- Displacement: 291.6 horses;
- Maximum torque: 2.80 kgf.ma. 6,000 rpm (Ethanol) and 2.76 kgf.ma. 6,000 rpm (Petrol);
- Maximum power: 25.6 hp at 7,500 rpm (Ethanol) and 25.4 hp at 7,500 rpm (Petrol);
- Starting system: Electric;
- Transmission: 5 speeds;
- Power System: PGM-FI Electronic Injection;
- Fuel: Gasoline and / or Ethanol;
- Diameter x Stroke: 79.0 x 59.5 mm;
- Compression Ratio: 9.0: 1.
- Ignition: Electronics;
- Lighthouse: 60 / 55W;
- Battery: 12V – 6 Ah.
- Engine oil: 2.0 liters;
- Fuel tank / Reservoir: 13.8 liters.
- Minimum ground clearance: 259 mm;
- Length x Width x Height: 2171 x 838 x 1181 mm;
- Seat height: 860 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1417 mm;
- Dry weight: 146 kg / ABS: 153 kg.
- Front tire: 90/90 – 21;
- Type: Semi double crib;
- Front Suspension / Stroke: Telescopic fork / 245 mm;
- Front brake / Diameter: To disc / 256 mm;
- Rear Suspension / Stroke: Pro-Link / 225 mm;
- Rear brake / Diameter: To disc / 220 mm;
- Rear tire: 120/80 – 18.
Consumption of the New Honda XRE 300 2023
Information has not yet been released on the capacity of the fuel tank of the New Honda XRE 300 2023 .
The 2018 version had a considerable increase in its storage capacity, being able to supply 13.8 liters.
Photo Gallery of the New Honda XRE 300 2023
While the 2023 model is not released, check out some photos of the New Honda XRE 300.