The New Kawasaki Ninja 400 2020 is a super machine set to bring more speed, adrenaline and performance to those who admire high power models. The model comes to replace a Ninja already known in the market, and if you want to know more details of New Kawasaki Ninja 400 2020 just keep following!
The New Kawasaki Ninja 400 2020 will soon reach the EU USA market by expanding the market for large motorcycles, so keep following and stay within each detail of the model.
➤ Stay tuned for other great 2020 models!
Characteristics of New Kawasaki Ninja 400 2020
The New Kawasaki Ninja 400 2020 comes to the EU USA market with the goal of replacing the Ninja 300, featuring as a highlight a new frame, more complete instrument panel and a new vitamin engine.
In the design the model maintains the bold line betting on changes mainly in the fuel tank, which for this model is with redesigned design in order to bring an even more imposing look.
In its lead we realized that the New Kawasaki Ninja 400 2020 was inspired by the Ninja H2, because it has a double LED headlamp, rear flashlight and tailpiece similar to the Ninja ZX-10R super sports.
For added safety, the New Kawasaki Ninja 400 comes with 310mm disc brakes at the front and 220mm at the rear, plus a new ABS system as standard.
The front suspension of the model is conventional with 41mm tubes and offers the possibility of adjustment.
Technical specifications of New Kawasaki Ninja 400 2020
- Type 4 stroke, 2 parallel cylinders, liquid cooling;
- Displacement 296 cc;
- Diameter x stroke 62.0 x 49.0 mm;
- Compression ratio 10.6: 1;
- DOHC Valve System, 8-valve;
- Fuel system Electronic injection. Double throttle valves;
- Digital Ignition;
- Departure Electric start;
- Lubrication Forced lubrication (semi-dry sump).
- 6 speed transmission;
- Drive system Drive chain;
- Primary reduction ratio 3,087 (71/23);
- Gear ratios: 1a 2,714 (38/14);
- Gear ratios: 2a 1,789 (34/19);
- Gear ratios: 3a 1.409 (31/22);
- Gear ratios: 4a 1,160 (29/25);
- Gear ratios: 5 to 1,000 (27/27);
- Gear ratios: 6 to 0.857 (24/28);
- Final reduction ratio 3,000 (42/14);
- Multidisc clutch, in oil bath.
- Overall length 2,015 mm;
- Overall width 715 mm;
- Total height 1,110 mm;
- Between axles 1,405 mm;
- Minimum floor height 140 mm;
- Seat height 785 mm;
- Weight in running order 172 kg;
- Capacity of the tank 17 liters.
Consumption of the New Kawasaki Ninja 400
The consumption of this launch will be evaluated by INMETRO, which after tests both in the city and in open circuits will divulge the average obtained by the model.
For now we’ve brought you the performance you’re expecting for this model, check out:
- Average consumption: 22 km / l between city and road.
Price of New Kawasaki Ninja 400 2020
The value of this release will be announced next to the official release of the model, but the expectation is that the model arrives with the following average value:
- New Kawasaki Ninja 400: There is no prediction of the bike in EU USA, therefore, no price range available.