The new Kawasaki Ninja 400 2023 is one of the newer models from the manufacturer. Successor of the 300 version, the new Kawasaki Ninja 400 2023 surprises in terms of power, beauty and resourcefulness. The first launch of the bike was in 2018, which indicates that this is a fresh machine on the market.
New Kawasaki Ninja 400 2023
The New Kawasaki Ninja 400 2023 projection was designed to make the bike a success in its segment. So much so that the manufacturer itself uses as its advertising slogan the phrase “Inspired by the clues. Born to the streets. ”
Following the authenticity of a superbike, the Ninja 400 came inspired by other models produced by the automaker that bring firm traces of boldness, sportiness and brutality. Of course respecting the safety code that is determined for bikes with high displacement.
➤ View more information about the
Since its launch in 2018, some points could be noticed within the construction of the model. Like, for example, the 4 kg decrease in your weight. And new chassis, brake and front suspension parts.
On the other hand, the reference qualities of the Ninja 300 have been retained. A good example is driving comfort, according to expert tests the 2023 motorcycle demonstrates easy riding adaptability.
Ninja 400 news
A motorcycle so well produced needs to bring new references to the consumer, and also make the rider surprised. For that, the New Kawasaki Ninja 400 2023 news was limited to one thing or another.
➤ Comparing models? Meet the news 2023:
All points were thought together to bring:
- 399 cm3 two-cylinder engine;
- 48 hp at ten thousand turns and maximum torque of 3.9 kgf.ma 8 thousand turns;
- Clutch that acts as both engine brake limiter and a servo mechanism allowing lighter actuation on the clutch lever;
- Multifunctional panel: LCD screen in negative display, full odometer and two pair
remaining autonomy, average and instantaneous consumptions, external temperature, coolant temperature, clock and economic pilot indicator;
- Futuristic style inspired by the Ninja H2;
- Double headlight and taillight in LED;
- Largest brake discs in the category. Measuring 310 mm;
- ABS brakes.
Datasheet Ninja 400
The most complete and specific information about the model is in the datasheet New Kawasaki Ninja 400 2023 . This indicates the entire mounting system of the machine, how the bike was designed and built.
So much so that it is through this plug that you can know the power and usability of the bike. Look that:
- Length: 1,990 mm;
- Overall width: 710mm;
- Overall height: 1120 mm;
- Wheelbase: 1370 mm;
- Height of the ground: 140 mm;
- Seat Height: 785 mm;
- Weight (running order): 168 kg;
- Tank capacity: 14 liters.
- Final transmission: current;
- Number of gears: 6 speeds;
- Gear ratio: 1st: 2,929;
- 2 °: 2.056;
- 3 °: 1.619;
- 4 °: 1,333;
- 5 °: 1.154;
- 6 °: 2.219.
- Maximum power: 48hp / 10,000 rpm;
- Maximum torque: 3.9 kgf.m / 8,000 rpm.
- Type: 2 parallel cylinders, DOHC, 8 valves, liquid cooled;
- Diameter x stroke: 70.0 x 51.8 mm;
- Displacement: 399 cm3;
- Compression Ratio: 11.5: 1;
- Power: Electronic injection (32 mm x 2).
- Type: Truss, high strength steel;
- Front Suspension: 41 mm telescopic fork;
- Rear Suspension: Gas shock absorber with spring preload adjustment and link actuation;
- Front Tire: 110 / 70R17 M / C 54H;
- Rear Tire: 150 / 60R17 M / C 66H;
- Front Brake: 310 mm semi-floating disc. Two-piston caliper;
- Rear Brake: 220 mm disc. Two-piston caliper.
New Kawasaki Ninja 400 Consumption
If the manufacturer itself states in its slogan that the bike was made for the streets, the consumption New Kawasaki Ninja 400 2023 should support this idea.
The driver who puts his Ninja on the street will have an average expense of:
- Average consumption: 25 km / liter.
New Kawasaki Ninja 400 2023 Price
The price New Kawasaki Ninja 400 2023 depends on the version the rider wants. The value is about two thousand reais more expensive than version 300.
- ABS version: from $ 6000;
- Replica KRT Version: Starting at $ 5900;
- Ebony Version (Exclusive Graphics): $ 5800.