Inspired by the larger models of the Z line, the new Kawasaki Z300 ABS 2023 is suitable for those who want to start in this environment more calmly. But without losing the aggressive design of Supernaked which is a trait of the manufacturer. The idea is to make the new Kawasaki Z300 ABS 2023 superior to its competitors in many ways. Especially in its design and performance, making the low displacement is not a limit.
New Kawasaki Z300 ABS 2023
With a two-year factory warranty and black and green and black and red graphics options. The New Kawasaki Z300 ABS 2023 launch follows the previous year’s settings, as a winning team doesn’t move.
The success of the bike is blamed on its sturdier design, according to the manufacturer’s muscular body “ensures the Z300 stands out in the crowd”. A strong competitor within the market of its category.
Gain highlights are the upright riding position, which allows the rider to have a broader view of the road. In addition to its wide design it has increased fuel capacity to 17 liters.
The engine power comes from the 296 cc, two-cylinder model and chassis developed on race tracks. Everything to make riding more flexible and light, great for those who need to ride in urban settings.
New Kawasaki Z300 2023 Highlights
Some motorcycle standard items are more illustrious than others, and make it a distinctive model. Making the pilot see highlights of the New Kawasaki Z300 2023 compared to other models.
- Two-cylinder engine produces smooth torque and power at low and medium revs and powerful acceleration at high revs;
- Aluminum cylinders and light pistons;
- Daisy-shaped front and rear brake discs deliver excellent braking power;
- 37 mm diameter fork allows more driving comfort;
- Aggressive-looking headlight enclosed by a compact front fairing;
- Wider rear tire provides good grip in both dry and wet conditions;
- Instrument panel with large analog tachometer, multifunctional LCD screen and amber LED backlight.
➥ Check out other releases:
New Datasheet Kawasaki Z300 ABS 2023
For even more insight into what the automaker brought to the model, read the New Kawasaki Z300 ABS 2023 datasheet . This is very important information about motorcycle construction.
- Type: 4 stroke, 2 parallel cylinders, liquid cooling;
- Displacement: 296 cc;
- Diameter x stroke: 62.0 x 49.0 mm;
- Compression Ratio: 10.6: 1;
- Valve system: DOHC, 8 valves;
- Fuel System: Electronic Injection;
- Ignition: Digital;
- Departure: Electric;
- Maximum power: 29 kW (39 hp) / 11,000 rpm;
- Maximum torque: 27 N • m (2.8 kgf • m) / 10,000 rpm.
Transmission and Suspension:
- Transmission: 6 speeds;
- Drive System: Drive Chain;
- Clutch: Multidisk, in oil bath;
- Front suspension: 37 mm telescopic fork;
- Rear Suspension: Uni-Trak with gas shock absorber and 5-level adjustable spring preload.
- Type: Tubular diamond in steel;
- Wheel Stroke: Front: 120 mm;
- Wheel Stroke: Rear: 132 mm;
- Front tire: 110 / 70-17M / C (54S);
- Rear tire: 140 / 70-17M / C (66S).
- Front Type: 290 mm daisy disc;
- Front Caliper: Double piston;
- Rear Type: 220 mm daisy and tweezers disc;
- Rear Caliper: Double piston.
Weights and Dimensions:
- Overall Length: 2015 mm;
- Overall width: 750 mm;
- Overall height: 1,025 mm;
- Between axles: 1,045 mm;
- Minimum height of the ground: 145 mm;
- Seat Height: 785 mm;
- Weight in running order: 170 kg;
- Tank capacity: 17 liters.
New Consumption Kawasaki Z300 2023
Fueling up to 17 liters, the New Kawasaki Z300 2023 consumption varies depending on the type of driving and the road. But it brings results within the engines of its category:
- Average consumption: 18,2 km / l 23,5 km / l.
➥ See more power packed models:
Kawasaki Z300 ABS 2023 Price
After knowing a little more about what the machine has to offer on the roads. It is necessary to consider the value, and the automaker set as price New Kawasaki Z300 ABS 2023 :
- $ 5200