Considered to be one of the most beautiful and mechanically complete models, a new KTM 390 DUKE 2021 has scheduled another release towards the end of 2019. Still, a lot of information about the construction of the new KTM 390 DUKE 2021 is coming. performance of its latest versions, and brings a more adventurous side to its new models.
New KTM 390 DUKE 2021
The New KTM 390 DUKE 2021 is not a big bike, assembled with attention-getting parts. Its qualities are felt during riding, in comfort, power and especially speed.
According to reports from other related portals, the New KTM Adventure version is due to be launched in 2020 at the Milan Two-Wheel Show. A model promise to compete with bikes like the New BMW G 310 GS and New Kawasaki x-300.
For now, its latest version of 2020 that is also being sold in EU USA is the big hit. Available in orange and white, the bike is presented by the automaker as “Lightweight, powerful and technology-packed”.
➥ You may be interested in the following news:
The model is international, is on the track of several countries and in all is very well regarded. Its value is compatible with everything it offers, and does not scare the consumer.
KTM 390 DUKE 2021 Series Items
The choice of the new 390 DUKE 2021 series has been designed with modernity and comfort in mind. According to pilots who have already driven the model, sitting on the bench makes it possible to realize the ease of riding.
Other than that, the body and the look also draw attention. In addition to machine technology and electronics that have also received readjustments in recent times. Providing its owner:
- Two-piece seat;
- High-tech vertical handlebars;
- Clutch and brake levers are adjustable, allowing to fit the driving style;
- Multicolored TFT display;
- Menu button on handlebar;
- LED headlight
- Parking light consisting of 20 LEDs;
- Electronic accelerator;
- 17 ″ alloy wheels.
Datasheet KTM 390 DUKE 2021
Knowing the technical sheet New KTM 390 DUKE the rider will understand what can be achieved with his motorcycle. The model is one of the most striking for its performance in curves, considering the weight and power ratio.
➥ See more releases:
Its suspension technology and riding stability are known worldwide. With type specifications:
- Type: 1 cylinder, 4 stroke engine;
- Cylinder: 373.2 cm³;
- Hole: 89 mm;
- Elevation: 60 mm;
- Power in KW: 32 kW;
- Starter Motor: Electric;
- Lubrication: Forced with 2 oil pumps;
- Transmission: 6 speeds;
- Primary drive: 30:80;
- Secondary gear ratio: 15:45;
- Cooling: Liquid cooling system;
- Clutch: Multi-disc clutch in oil bath with mechanical drive.
- Frame Type: tubular with steel tubes, powder coating;
- Front suspension: Inverted WP Ø 43 mm;
- Rear Suspension: Monoshock WP;
- Front suspension stroke: 150 mm;
- Rear suspension stroke: 150 mm;
- Front brake: Four-piston radially bolted caliper;
- Rear brake: Piston floating caliper;
- Diameter of front brake disc: 300 mm;
- Rear brake disc diameter: 230 mm;
- ABS: Bosch two-channel 9MB;
- Chain: Ring X 5/8 x 1/4 ″;
- Steering gear angle: 65 °;
- Wheelbase: 1367 ± 15 mm.
Dimensions and Capacities:
- Ground clearance: 170 mm;
- Seat Height: 800 mm;
- Tank capacity (approx.): 11 l;
- READY TO RACE Weight (without fuel): 139 kg.
Consumption KTM 390 DUKE 2021
To ride a motorcycle as well-equipped as this, the consumption of New KTM 390 DUKE 2021 needs to be compensating. A high displacement model typically uses more fuel.
Still, the 390 DUKE doesn't surprise in its records:
- Average consumption: 22 Km / L.
Price KTM 390 DUKE 2021
The younger the bike, the higher its price. In its presentation model, the dealer's New KTM 390 DUKE 2021 value is:
- From $ 5600 .